Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GarrettBerch, May 25, 2020.

1. GarrettBerch
    GarrettBerch Guest

Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only getting 1-2 mbps, and sometimes even less than that, from the
    microsoft store page. I have tried a number of other options suggested, and am at a loss for how to fix this. After 8 hours I have only downloaded half of the file.

The solutions I've tried are

1. Using the windows trouble shooter
    2. Updating windows to the latest version
    3. Clearing the windows store cache
    4. Resetting/Re-registering the Windows Store
    5. Deleted the Software Distribution Folder
    6. Removed the cap from the Delivery Optimization Settings
    7. Disabled my anti-virus
    8. Reset my router
    9. Tried a different internet connection
    If anyone has any other solutions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

GarrettBerch, May 25, 2020
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

i can only tell you that its most on microsoft side, the servers.

this weekend i only had 20-30Mbits from 300 (1100 theoretical).
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Reborn Insanity Win User

How do I share my Xbox ultimate subscription?

If you're using a Windows 10 PC all you have to do is login to your Xbox Live / Microsoft account that has the Game Pass Ultimate attached to it on the PC. From there you should be able to download Game Pass PC games from the Microsoft Store.
  5. AmuricanPatriot Win User

13 hours and only 57% completed on digital download

Hey, unfortunately, the speed from your ISP is often times higher than the download speed for downloading games on Xbox, and there's only so much you can do about it. When you download games it's very likely that the server from which the file is downloaded
    fluctuates and changes location, which would result in slower download speeds. Also, download speeds are in large part dependent on the speed of Microsoft's severs, and depending on how many people are downloading from their servers at once, the speed could
    be very slow due to the load on the server. Again, there's not much you can do aside from increasing the speed of your ISP.
  6. AvianJarl986941 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    Hello Brad,

Thank you so much!
Thema:

1. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Very Slow Download

2. Xbox One is downloading very slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is downloading very slow?: So i just ran the test Network speed & statistics on my xbox one X it told me that i had a download speed 214.66 mbps and a upload speed 11.20 mbps Latency 32 but when i click to download eso or...
  3. My download speed is suddenly very slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My download speed is suddenly very slow.: I am trying to download the modern warfare update... I am running on download speeds below 500 kbps. I usually download stuff at 100 to 250 mbps. help What do I do to fix this. I tried clearing...
  4. Xbox Game Pass downloads very slow.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass downloads very slow.: Hey all, I'm trying to download Halo:MCC at first my speeds were around 70mbs then after 6gb it dropped to like 4mbs. Can I get some assistance with this issue? Thank you in advance....
  5. My XBOX One download speeds are very slow 6mbs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX One download speeds are very slow 6mbs: My XBOX One download speeds are very slow 6mbs. I use Xfinity for internet. My speed checker show 400mbs, the XBX show 390Mbs on testing. But when I try to update a game, the donwload speed is...
  6. Xbox capping download speed VERY slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capping download speed VERY slow: My internet is 20mp/s on average but my xbox wont download past 500kb/s theres nothing wrong with my internet.PLEASE help ive had this issue for months now dd8a5004-0833-41ba-ac4e-1c84a98e4876
  7. Xbox Games downloading at very slow speed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games downloading at very slow speed.: My Xbox is downloading games at a very slow speed of 1Mbps maximum. Xbox Detailed network statistics say download speeds of 46.37Mbps. I have reset my router, done a full Xbox factory reset,...
  8. Hardwired Download speeds on xbox have been very slow lately

in XboX Insiders
    Hardwired Download speeds on xbox have been very slow lately: I've noticed a considerable drop in download speed with the last several builds I've run tests on my connection which is 400Mbps from spectrum with a hardwired connection using a nighthawk r9000...
  9. Download games is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games is very slow: I have 600 symmetric megabytes and late yesterday to download the dead red redemption 2 patch 1 whole day, I think the Xbox or game servers or the latest update is causing problems. All my other...
  10. Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it: Downloading became very slow nowadays. The downlodings stucks and stops then starts again for around 20 seconds then again. The speed won’t go above 20 mbps. I have an 500 mbps internet...