Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network

Discus and support Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Authenticating network Hey Kirkland Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KirklandS1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. KirklandS1
    KirklandS1 Guest

Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Authenticating network
    Hey Kirkland

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a wireless network.

In this instance, I would recommend that you try to use an alternate MAC address from a device that is already connected to the network, and then use that apply that to your console.

This can all be done from the
    network settings
    on your console:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advance settings.
    7. Select Alternate MAC address.
    8. Select Manual.

You can then use either the Physical address [or WI-FI address depending on the type of device you are using] and enter it into your console. This should allow you to connect online.

I hope this is of some use to you.

:)

KirklandS1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Kirkland

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a wireless network.

In this instance, I would recommend that you try to use an alternate MAC address from a device that is already connected to the network, and then use that apply that to your console.

This can all be done from the
    network settings
    on your console:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advance settings.
    7. Select Alternate MAC address.
    8. Select Manual.

You can then use either the Physical address [or WI-FI address depending on the type of device you are using] and enter it into your console. This should allow you to connect online.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Ackis Win User

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): MAC address
    Could you give me more details about your problem?
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Could you give me more details about your problem?
  5. GiantMilesDavis Win User

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!

I am having the same problem with Destiny. I read that the high ping we have makes it look like we are falsifying our data (cheating) so we get sent to a stand alone server.
  6. Zoe S17 Win User

Authenticating network

Try seeing if you can launch Edge and try browsing to a website. That may cause the WiFi gateway to redirect you to their "login" portal.
Thema:

1. Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network - Similar Threads - Viasat SurfBeam Authenticating

2. : Additional authentication needed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Additional authentication needed: : Additional authentication needed I cannot join or start a party and I've done everything suggested can any help with a solution??? f436e20a-639d-4e50-a680-eb529110b18d
  3. Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC. I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to merge both the accounts without losing any...
  4. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: It says this even though I have an Xbox live gold account up and going I just checked my subscriptions that I do. Why is this happening? 89b96313-0cee-4fa5-b86e-163ed7090af4
  5. 怎样通过xbox live身份验证? [Translation - How to authenticate via xbox live?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    怎样通过xbox live身份验证? [Translation - How to authenticate via xbox live?]: 怎 通过xbox live身份验证,在玩Minecraft服务器事,进不去,屏幕显示“需要通过xbox live身份验证”,但是我不知道怎么进行身份验证,请尽快回复。 _______________________________ [Translation - How to use xbox live authentication, when playing Minecraft...
  6. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  7. MAC Address & Authentication, WTH?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC Address & Authentication, WTH?: Hi, i just turned on my one & attempted to sign into my account. I'm being asked to authenticate my xbox and fill out a alternate MAC Address. What exactly is going on? I'm on our home network,...
  8. Viasat: Xbox one power issue

Viasat: Xbox one power issue: Viasat (ISPs): Xbox one power issue Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could cause the Xbox to shut down....
  9. Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!: Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Exede internet unable to join Match making! I am having the same problem with Destiny. I read that the high ping we have makes it look like we...
  10. Viasat: Rubber Band Lag, terredo server?

Viasat: Rubber Band Lag, terredo server?: Viasat (ISPs): Rubber Band Lag, terredo server? I have all my ports forwarded I have a static ip my nat type is always open but sometimes I start rubber banding lag out of the party and my Xbox...