Viasat: Xbox one power issue

Discus and support Viasat: Xbox one power issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Viasat (ISPs): Xbox one power issue Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Ax1ology, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Ax1ology
    Ax1ology Guest

Viasat (ISPs): Xbox one power issue
    Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could cause the Xbox to shut down.

:)

Ax1ology, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): MAC address
    Could you give me more details about your problem?

Ackis, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Chyrola Cuello, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Viasat: Xbox one power issue

Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could cause the Xbox to shut down.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 8, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. Ackis Win User

Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): MAC address
  7. Whagi Win User

Xbox One Power Issue

What is the voltage rating on the PSU, if its 100 - 110v then you have probably blew the PSU, thats why it will be blowing your mains house fuse. A plug adapter is not the only thing you would need for a PSU with those voltage ratings, you would also have
    needed a step down transformer to convert 240v UK to 110v US.

See here for Xbox One PSU info
    CLICK ME >>
  8. Arminator Win User

Xbox One power issue

The Xbox One drive is like the Xbox 360 disc drive cryptographically "married" to the mainboard of the console. So you can't simply swap out a drive and expect it to work. The software on the drive has to match the encryption of the mainboard.
  9. giofrida Win User

Xbox One power on issue

Hi all. I'll open again this thread only to say that seems like the problem has been solved, supposedly with the march update (the frequency of black screens after the green logo gradually decreased until the issue didn't occur anymore, close to the console
    update). Thanks to everyone who replied.
Thema:

1. Viasat: Xbox one power issue - Similar Threads - Viasat power issue

2. Flashing and clicking power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing and clicking power button: My xbox one power button is flashing and clicking and it is not from updating. How do I fix it? ad6602a7-3329-45bc-9af4-51cfbdbc34b9
  3. My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....: My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now. what can i do? o i personally think this is a good solution it has worked for me before!...
  4. Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) Fails To Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) Fails To Power On: Tonight, when I tried to "Power" On my Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition), it wouldn't turn on. I noticed both external hard drives, connected to the USB ports on the back of the Xbox One X...
  5. No connection after power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    No connection after power surge: A lightning strike nearby left tv and Virgin box broken (won't turn on). My xbox one will turn on and eject discs, however no longer connecting to any tvs even with alternative hdmi cables. 1)...
  6. Xbox one x power light blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x power light blinking: during update, it went to black screen, then started blinking. should i be concerned 330df162-59e5-4f0f-ab34-5eed7fe1cce9
  7. Viasat SurfBeam: Match making

Viasat SurfBeam: Match making: Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Match making I'm trying to play Destiny 2 and only when I'm solo I can start up a crucible match or strike anything that has to match make but it won't ever match me up...
  8. Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network

Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network: Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Authenticating network Hey Kirkland Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with...
  9. Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!: Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Exede internet unable to join Match making! I am having the same problem with Destiny. I read that the high ping we have makes it look like we...
  10. Viasat: Rubber Band Lag, terredo server?

Viasat: Rubber Band Lag, terredo server?: Viasat (ISPs): Rubber Band Lag, terredo server? I have all my ports forwarded I have a static ip my nat type is always open but sometimes I start rubber banding lag out of the party and my Xbox...