Viasat: Xbox one power issue

Discus and support Viasat: Xbox one power issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Viasat (ISPs): Xbox one power issue Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Ax1ology, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Ax1ology
    Ax1ology Guest

Viasat (ISPs): Xbox one power issue
    Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could cause the Xbox to shut down.

:)

Ax1ology, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): MAC address
    Could you give me more details about your problem?

Ackis, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: MAC address

Chyrola Cuello, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Viasat: Xbox one power issue

Have you checked to see if it is over heating, the vents are not blocked up with dust, etc. Over heating could cause the Xbox to shut down.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 8, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. Ackis Win User

Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): MAC address
  7. Chyrola Cuello Win User

8. GiantMilesDavis Win User

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!

I am having the same problem with Destiny. I read that the high ping we have makes it look like we are falsifying our data (cheating) so we get sent to a stand alone server.
  9. Whagi Win User

Xbox One Power Issue

What is the voltage rating on the PSU, if its 100 - 110v then you have probably blew the PSU, thats why it will be blowing your mains house fuse. A plug adapter is not the only thing you would need for a PSU with those voltage ratings, you would also have
    needed a step down transformer to convert 240v UK to 110v US.

See here for Xbox One PSU info
    CLICK ME >>
Thema:

1. Viasat: Xbox one power issue - Similar Threads - Viasat power issue

2. Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down: On Wednesday I got error msgs when attempting to open several games. I retried & they played okay. On Thursday my console began refusing to boot. The power button lights, the console powers, Hard...
  3. About the power cable of the Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the power cable of the Xbox One X: [img] I have an US version Xbox One X and I know that this console can stand 220v. But I find the word ‘110v’ on the plug of the power cable which comes with the console. So what is the meaning...
  4. original xbox one power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox one power supply: i need an original xbox one power supply. where can I buy? f8fb341f-5fe9-467d-8547-569117644c87
  5. Xbox One X Randomly powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Randomly powering off: I have recently upgraded from my Xbox One X project Scorpio edition to the gears of war 5 special edition Xbox one X. About a couple weeks ago I noticed my Xbox turned off in mid game while...
  6. XBox One X does not start on powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X does not start on powering on: Well, folks, I am back with another problem with my XBox One X. The blasted machine has hardly worked fine even for a month without giving me any trouble. This time, it simply won't power on....
  7. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  8. Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network: Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Authenticating network Hey Kirkland Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with...
  9. Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!

Viasat Viasat SurfBeam: Exede internet unable to join Match making!: Viasat (Modems/Gateways) Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Exede internet unable to join Match making! I am having the same problem with Destiny. I read that the high ping we have makes it look like we...
  10. Viasat: Rubber Band Lag, terredo server?

Viasat: Rubber Band Lag, terredo server?: Viasat (ISPs): Rubber Band Lag, terredo server? I have all my ports forwarded I have a static ip my nat type is always open but sometimes I start rubber banding lag out of the party and my Xbox...