Vibration bug?

Discus and support Vibration bug? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Turned off vibration a few weeks back because i was playing borderlands 2 and the vibrations in that game are crazy. Well now i wanna turn it back on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KOBKxMORDECAI, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Vibration bug?

Turned off vibration a few weeks back because i was playing borderlands 2 and the vibrations in that game are crazy. Well now i wanna turn it back on and it seems to be bugged and not allowing me to turn it back on. I tested another controller and that
    worked until i linked it to my account and the vibrations stopped. Vibrations work when not signed in. But when i sign in my settings load and, Vibrations stopped. Ive tried everuthing I can think of. Not sure what to do.

:)

KOBKxMORDECAI, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

Hello "NxtDoc1851" :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it :)

I'm really glad the the developers of Mortal Kombat X had the foresight to allow the player to turn off the controller vibration :)

Hello "Leo Invictus" :)

The master switch to turn off all of the vibrations on the Xbox 360 was a standard option, I guess Microsofts standard for the Xbox One is different :(

Hello "smileskybird" and "Vaynel" :)

Skylanders Trap Team is a vibration fest, take a look at this :(

Walking = no vibration

Running = no vibration

Attacking = vibration

Taking damage = vibration

Pushing objects = vibration

Using interactive objects = vibration

Being launched from super jump pads = vibration

Hitting the ground from a jump / higher elevation = vibration

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. Tzar of kaos Win User

How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....
  4. Metal Man626 Win User

Vibration issue

yes, vibration is turned on. the whole controller vibrates, just not the trigger.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  6. Jukebox360x Win User

Xbox Controller not Vibratiing for My Other Account

The controller I use currently is wired, and as I stated, it vibrates on the other accounts, but not this one. And it does always has vibration checked as enabled, but it just doesn't vibrate for that account.
Thema:

Vibration bug?

1. Vibration bug? - Similar Threads - Vibration bug

2. Does Gear5 have trigger vibrate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Gear5 have trigger vibrate?: I play Gear 5 on PC from win10 store,but the trigger vibrate dosent work. When I played Gear4 ,it works fine.So did they just cancel the trigger vibrate or it just is a bug? ps.I'm using a...
  3. No vibra mi control cuando seleccionó mi perfil[My control does not vibrate when you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No vibra mi control cuando seleccionó mi perfil[My control does not vibrate when you...: Hola, mi detalle es este: mi control esta bien, pero cuando inicio secion en mi cuenta, deja de vibrar ya probe de todo, y creo es un problema de la cuenta. Porque cuando inicio con otra cuenta...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  5. When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?: I know at this time vibration is not supported, but are there plans to add in the future? It is a big part of the experience and if Stadia can do it, shouldn't xCloud/console stream be capable of...
  6. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

in XboX Insiders
    BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments]
  7. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  8. Vibration not working on any controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration not working on any controller!: Hi, this is literally driving me crazy, I've tried every solution I could find online even bought a NEW controller and STILL it won't work. Randomly vibration worked on one game one day then never...
  9. Vibration/controller turn off

in XboX Insiders
    Vibration/controller turn off: Please add this feature! New to the program but would love this! Also an option to turn the controller off since holding xbo button activates google assistant submitted by /u/slitsnipe [link]...
  10. No Vibration

in XboX Insiders
    No Vibration: Has anyone else run into this issue? Neither console streaming nor xCloud have controller vibration which detracts from the experience. submitted by /u/VAVA_Mk2 [link] [comments]