Vibration on wireless steering wheel Xbox 360.

Discus and support Vibration on wireless steering wheel Xbox 360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My wireless steering wheel has no vibration. I tested it with nfs undercover. The item works very well but vibration is missing. I've updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EK999, Feb 20, 2020.

1. EK999
    EK999 Guest

Hello. My wireless steering wheel has no vibration. I tested it with nfs undercover. The item works very well but vibration is missing. I've updated the console and put vibration on menu ( game and console ) but doesn't work. Is The vibration only compatible
    with some games??

Any idea?

Thanks.

:)

EK999, Feb 20, 2020
  2. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel with Force feedback fail to connect to Xbox One

Hi Francisconeto, the Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel actually isn't compatible as an accessory for the Xbox One.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

XBox controller vibration when using steering wheel

You can't as far as I know.

The vibration in a controller is done by little metal wheel type things in the controller itself & force feedback on steering wheels is something similar.

If your wheel has no force feedback then it doesn't have the things in the wheel to make it vibrate so you wont be able to make it vibrate i'm afraid.
  5. white bull78 Win User

microsoft wireless racing wheel problems

its the white wireless steering wheel im using not the speed wheel
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Can my son use an Xbox 360 sports steering wheel on his Xbox one and how do we get around not having the software disc?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly, the Xbox 360 sports steering wheel is not compatible with the Xbox One console as an accessory. For further information on the Xbox
    360 Wireless Speed Wheel
    click the highlighted link and it will take you to our support article about that accessory.

I hope that this information helps out.
Thema:

1. Vibration on wireless steering wheel Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Vibration wireless steering

2. Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.: Hello. My wireless steering wheel has no vibration. I tested it with nfs undercover. The item works very well but vibration is missing. I've updated the console and put vibration on menu ( game...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  4. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  5. Xbox one wireless adapter no vibration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one wireless adapter no vibration: Hi. I just bought a wireless adapter for Xbox one to play on pc with win10. Installation goes ok VIA Windows update-win10 ofcourse. Controller works ok but i have no vibration at all. I tried Xbox...
  6. problems with buzzing or vibrating on xbox one wireless controller after windows 10 recent ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with buzzing or vibrating on xbox one wireless controller after windows 10 recent ...: a few days ago windows 10 updated their software. Since then the xbox one controller buzzes or vibrates when your trying to play. Support told me it was the controller and I neede a new one. I...
  7. XB1 Wireless controller intermittently disconnects, lose sound and vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Wireless controller intermittently disconnects, lose sound and vibration: I've had this problem for quite a while but it seems to be getting a lot worse for some reason. Weirdly, it only ever happens while playing online multiplayer, and not in a single player game....
  8. Xbox One S controller wireless doesn't save pairing and no vibration in wireless mode for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller wireless doesn't save pairing and no vibration in wireless mode for ...: My Xbox One S no longer keeps the device paired with my bluetooth after updating with the Xbox Accessories app, every time I want to connect it to my bluetooth I have to remove the device and...
  9. Vibration not working with the Xbox One Wireless S controller in Forza Horizon 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration not working with the Xbox One Wireless S controller in Forza Horizon 3.: The vibration is not working with the Xbox One Wireless S controller in Forza Horizon 3. Have the latest drivers, new batteries, Anniversery update, updated controlles etc., but no vibration...
  10. Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Vibration: I got this controller brand new just before Christmas, so I waited until after the rush to post this. It seems that the MAIN tumblers do not work in any games, but they do work when turning the...