vid lag

Discus and support vid lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is this game the only one that seems to lag so bag when saving a video? 25a20f22-3701-4d6a-b691-9252db5098b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheese ur Wiz, May 5, 2017.

1. vid lag

Why is this game the only one that seems to lag so bag when saving a video?

:)

Cheese ur Wiz, May 5, 2017
  2. vid lag

Why is this game the only one that seems to lag so bag when saving a video?

Cheese ur Wiz, May 5, 2017
  3. Things that should work, but don't

Those vids are spot on eyeball. Do you think Treyarch see's vids like that and ask themselves, WTF are we putting out!!! I know you can chalk most of the problems up to lag, but seriously, knives vs guns who should really win and in this game who does!?

BazementGremlin, May 5, 2017
Thema:

vid lag

1. vid lag - Similar Threads - vid lag

2. Säkerhetskod vid inlggning (Security Code at Inlggning)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Säkerhetskod vid inlggning (Security Code at Inlggning): Hej. När vi ska logga in på Xbox one så kommer det upp "vilket är ditt lösenord" och vi skriver in det och sen kommer det ange säkerhetskod. Står att man kan skicka sms till ett mobilnr som tyvärr...
  3. Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha: Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the xbox. I heard that they have 60 ohms that the...
  4. not uploading my vids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not uploading my vids: ive been trying to upload videos from the xbox onto the onedrive and its kept saying "we had trouble uploading this video, try again later" and i try again 3 months later and it says it again. plz...
  5. Why won't Movies&TV or Media Player play mp4 vids? Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Movies&TV or Media Player play mp4 vids? Xbox One S: It plays the sound track but no picture? (scratching head) acdf9ac3-2b4e-4816-94d8-f50c4ba9b616
  6. vid lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vid lag: Why is this game the only one that seems to lag so bag when saving a video? 17732077-b730-49be-9bcf-c3470c13a2b1
  7. Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids: Was watching one of my game capture videos via the One app for iOS when it said error video not found, I checked my xbox moments later and a random "Update" was being applied to my console, when...
  8. Guys check out my new TF2 VID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys check out my new TF2 VID: guys new to Xbox And Making videos add me my GT is And my YouTube channel is smoking sweet life 523e568f-aae5-4425-9371-e1ad5adf72c9
  9. Failed to upload vid to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to upload vid to Xbox live: Everytime I record a clip I can’t upload it too Xbox Live an error pops up has anyone come across how to fix this yet?? 862b386f-8e9c-461c-b158-3c0c92f3b271
  10. When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ...: It exactly says: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit www.xbox.com/support to check for guidance. 0xcd36cb send feedback PLZ HELP!!! when i try to open a video this happens....