Video and Audio issues

Discus and support Video and Audio issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been going on for about a week now, but my xbox one has been blacking out. Total loss of video and audio for about 1 second and then its back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronRose1, Feb 21, 2020.

1. AaronRose1
    AaronRose1 Guest

Video and Audio issues

This has been going on for about a week now, but my xbox one has been blacking out. Total loss of video and audio for about 1 second and then its back on. It happens about every 30-45 seconds. Ive unplugged everything and plugged it back in, tried different
    TVs, tried different hdmi cables, different ports, everything and it is still continuing to happen. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this because its driving me insane.

Thank you in advance

:)

AaronRose1, Feb 21, 2020
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Hdmi picture but no sound problem

3. RedCarGamer Win User

Video and Audio issues

If new cords and different TV's and still experience the issue is because could be hardware issue (like GPU).

The better is to
    contact official support
    by chat or phone to get a better answer but looks like you will need to send your console to repair.
  4. Quentin6750 Win User

Video and Audio issues

It sounds like its a console problem! Or maybe the hdmi cord!try getting a new one!
  5. AaronRose1 Win User

Video and Audio issues

Im not part of that program.

Your idea worked though! Thank you so much!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Video and Audio issues

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview program?

You could try a factory reset.

Open the guide, go to settings, system, console info, reset console.

Select reset keeping all games and apps
Thema:

Video and Audio issues

1. Video and Audio issues - Similar Threads - Video Audio issues

2. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  3. Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400: Hi all. Sorry to ask a similar question to others but mine is a little different and I'm yet to find an answer. Like it says I have an Xbox one X Scorpio going into my Samsung UE55NU7400 via...
  4. Lip Sync Audio/Video Issue (Help!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lip Sync Audio/Video Issue (Help!): **** I'm a relatively new Xbox One owner, and not sure what the proper way to fix this problem, so I thought I would post. I currently have my Xbox One attached to my HiSense Smart TV via an HDMI...
  5. Live TV issues, both audio and video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV issues, both audio and video: I'm having a problem that feels pretty similar to the one discussed in this archived thread: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. So problem one is sometimes I get no audio when watching TV...
  6. DCX3510-M Audio/Video Sync / Passthrough issues with XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DCX3510-M Audio/Video Sync / Passthrough issues with XBox One: I just received a new cable box (DCX3510-M) from Time Warner after a recent firmware update fried my old one. The technician hooked it up directly to my tv and that was working fine but when I run...
  7. Blu Ray player issue. Audio but no video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray player issue. Audio but no video: For some reason when I put a blu ray disk in, I get the blue screen with the blu ray logo and eventually hear audio from the disk but no video. It stays on the blue Blu Ray screen. No matter how...
  8. XBox One system audio/video issue. (Assassin's Creed Unity bundle)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One system audio/video issue. (Assassin's Creed Unity bundle): Greetings, I recently purchased an XBox One Assassins Creed bundle and I am experiencing a system(?) issue that is rather disturbing. Occasionally when opening Apps or games the system sound...
  9. Xbox One issues with video/audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues with video/audio: My xbox one have stopped playing back full audio when Im watching movies, Ive tried watching different things from: Netflix, Xbox video AND physical Blue-ray disc's and they all have the same...
  10. Xbox Video / Latest Movie Releases / Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Video / Latest Movie Releases / Audio Issues: Has anyone else noticed the audio on the latest movie releases are off? Voices are coming from the right channel (front). I don't know if it's my Xbox One or what. It's crazy is all I can say....