Video and Capture

Discus and support Video and Capture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox “Record What Just Happened” function not working. Set to 30 sec, records 10 sec, set it to 45 sec and it worked for a few months, now its only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The1ZombiSlayer, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Video and Capture

Xbox “Record What Just Happened” function not working. Set to 30 sec, records 10 sec, set it to 45 sec and it worked for a few months, now its only recording 12 seconds. Ive tweaked my settings from 1080p to 720p, i have 147.9GB of internal storage. Ive
    done a “factory reset but keep games and apps” ive done a soft reset/power cycle (hold power button, disconnect power for 30 seconds) i have no idea whats going on. I have virtually no recordings on this xbox after factory resetting it. Ive heard poorly optimized
    games can force the xbox to only record a few seconds instead of the full length, is that whats going on with Modern Warfare? I just want a fix for this because im tired of taking down two squads by myself, recording it, and just seeing the 10 seconds of me
    standing there and it ending before i even fire my first shot.

:)

The1ZombiSlayer, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. Korhog Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

would be great, if xbox one could be capture video from the hdmi input, but... the external video capture card is your best choice)
  3. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox one capture dvr

Try changing your capture setting, you can capture up to 5 minutes of 720p video or 2 minutes of 1080p video.
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Game dvr not saving clips?

Hi TriedBasket635,

By default, the video clips that you captured are saved to the Captures folder which is located in the Videos folder. Regarding your concern, it is possible that the video clips weren't captured successfully that's why it doesn't show up on the Captures
    folder. Can you tell us if you're getting the same issue if you record another game clips on your game? Also, is your Windows 10 updated?
  5. TaoDavis Win User

Xbox App Game DVR

I have a simular issue. I accidentally deleted my "Captures" folder. And now all my captures are being saved to '\AppData\Local\Temp'

I want I created a new Captures folder in my videos, however all my screenshots and video captures are still being saved in 'Temp'
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Using a PC to record XBOX 360 Gameplay?

The HDMI input is probably not a capture device, but a pass-through to the laptop's LCD.

You would want a capture device to capture video from the 360. I'm not sure if the latest iteration has enabled HDCP when games are being played. You may need to go with Component video capture instead of HDMI.
Thema:

Video and Capture

1. Video and Capture - Similar Threads - Video Capture

2. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  3. 4K video capture on Xbox one X fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K video capture on Xbox one X fails: Hello! I have a problem with capturing video in 4k. It doesn’t matter if I use “Record from the moment” or “Record last 15 or 30 seconds”. I’ve to say that it worked well for a year, and now I...
  4. Video Capture not capturing my own voice. Is push to talk an options?

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Capture not capturing my own voice. Is push to talk an options?: Hello, I love using Windows Key + Alt + G to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay in my games. I have set it up to capture all system sound and my microphone, so it is capturing the output...
  5. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9
  6. Cant capture video but can screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Cant capture video but can screenshots: So i can take screen shots but refuse to capture video OS: 10.0.19041.2377 submitted by /u/JaiMackenzie [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox companion app not uploading video captures to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app not uploading video captures to xbox live: Hey guys, so when i try to upload a game clip from my Windows PC through the xbox console companion app, it gets as far as 98% download and then the app just completely shuts down, a flash of a...
  8. how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live: I captured a video from a game (I'm new to the Xbox One S) I edited the video in UPLOAD and then save to UPLOAD and ONEDRIVE. I then went back to my console, and added the video to "my activity...
  9. Video Capture Stutters on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Capture Stutters on Xbox One: As of yesterday morning I have started experiencing issues with my Xbox when capturing clips from games I am playing The video is captured but when I go to play it on there is stuttering...
  10. no sound in XBOX video captures on PC or laptop windows 10 (up to date)

in XBoX on Consoles
    no sound in XBOX video captures on PC or laptop windows 10 (up to date): never used to be a problem until a few months ago - thought it was a problem with windows 10 updates but still cannot hear sound - video is fine. I use it for recording golf video (a lot of them...