Video app keeps crashing....

Discus and support Video app keeps crashing.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't begin to say how awesome this is.... trying to watch a movie and constantly crashes and have to hard reset to get the video app working.... This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by URM0MSB0YFRIEND, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Video app keeps crashing....

Can't begin to say how awesome this is.... trying to watch a movie and constantly crashes and have to hard reset to get the video app working.... This is beyond ridiculous

:)

URM0MSB0YFRIEND, Apr 10, 2014
  2. ThAt Was G
    ThAt Was G Guest
    Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen

ThAt Was G, Apr 10, 2014
  3. MrTibbs808
    MrTibbs808 Guest
    nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing

MrTibbs808, Apr 10, 2014
  4. ThAt Was G Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen
  5. SolidSgt Riggs Win User

NFL app not working!

Mine keeps having this issue dispite logging into my account, signed up for game pass and I can't watch a game without the app crashing or saying video isn't available at this time
  6. Leafy0ne Win User

microsoft edge crashing for the past year and a half

It isn't just edge it is crashing ANY video app you can download.
  7. The Retro N8iv Win User

Video On Media Player Keeps Crashing

Same here. Since the last update the media player app keeps crashing after 40 minutes or so of watching videos. Mkv, mp4 it doesn't matter. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Still didn't help. My usb drive videos work fine on the Xbox 360. I'm gonna try
    the suggestions from mister beep.
  8. MrTibbs808 Win User

nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing
Thema:

Video app keeps crashing....

1. Video app keeps crashing.... - Similar Threads - Video app keeps

2. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  3. Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected: My youtube, hulu and netflix apps are all severely lagging on my xbox360 to the point that i cant use them. I tested my network status and its connected, my internet speed is golden and ive...
  4. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  5. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  6. Cambiar configuración de tarjeta de video a juegos de la App Xbox (beta) [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambiar configuración de tarjeta de video a juegos de la App Xbox (beta) [Mod Translation -...: Recientemente instalé "Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden" pero se cierra antes de comenzar. ¿Cómo puedo configurar que tarjeta de video está utilizando para ejecutarse porque no utiliza la...
  7. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  8. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  9. Xbox app keeps crashing when uploading a video at 97-98% mark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app keeps crashing when uploading a video at 97-98% mark: Hey support, I have tried everything under the sun to fix this problem. I have tried this on 2 different PCs, I have installed windows twice. I have reinstalled xbox app and windows store...
  10. My Xbox keeps turning on and off my tv while streaming any video app

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps turning on and off my tv while streaming any video app: I've never had any problems streaming or watching any kind of video online through my Xbox one. But all of the sudden my Xbox kept turning my tv on and off while I was watching Netflix. At first I...