Video app keeps crashing....

Discus and support Video app keeps crashing.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't begin to say how awesome this is.... trying to watch a movie and constantly crashes and have to hard reset to get the video app working.... This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by URM0MSB0YFRIEND, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Video app keeps crashing....

Can't begin to say how awesome this is.... trying to watch a movie and constantly crashes and have to hard reset to get the video app working.... This is beyond ridiculous

:)

URM0MSB0YFRIEND, Apr 10, 2014
  2. ThAt Was G
    ThAt Was G Guest
    Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen

ThAt Was G, Apr 10, 2014
  3. MrTibbs808
    MrTibbs808 Guest
    nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing

MrTibbs808, Apr 10, 2014
  4. ThAt Was G Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen
  5. SolidSgt Riggs Win User

NFL app not working!

Mine keeps having this issue dispite logging into my account, signed up for game pass and I can't watch a game without the app crashing or saying video isn't available at this time
  6. Leafy0ne Win User

microsoft edge crashing for the past year and a half

It isn't just edge it is crashing ANY video app you can download.
  7. The Retro N8iv Win User

Video On Media Player Keeps Crashing

Same here. Since the last update the media player app keeps crashing after 40 minutes or so of watching videos. Mkv, mp4 it doesn't matter. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Still didn't help. My usb drive videos work fine on the Xbox 360. I'm gonna try
    the suggestions from mister beep.
  8. MrTibbs808 Win User

nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing
Thema:

Video app keeps crashing....

1. Video app keeps crashing.... - Similar Threads - Video app keeps

2. Static / flickering screen when I use video apps on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static / flickering screen when I use video apps on Xbox One X: Yesterday, I booted up the Hulu app on my Xbox One X. The system had been on the home screen for awhile and when I launched it, the screen immediately began to display frames of static interlaced...
  3. Prime Video App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime Video App on Xbox One: Amazon Prime is now offering different profiles on their Prime Video apps for many platforms, but not on Xbox One. Will this update to Prime Video Xbox One app be coming soon?...
  4. Xbox App not letting me watch videos horizontally

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me watch videos horizontally: Anyone have any idea how to fix this? It used to work before and I have the latest version of the app but now when I want to watch a recorded clip there’s no option to watch horizontally even when...
  5. Amazon Video app glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video app glitch: I've had Amazon video app on my Xbox 360 for a few years now. I hadn't used it for a few months, until last night. But, when I opened the app it's like my d-pad is stuck because all it wants to do...
  6. All Video Streaming Apps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Video Streaming Apps Crashing: Hey guys, I have an Xbox 360, and my apps don't launch. I've tried launching YouTube, CrunchyRoll and Netflix, and all crash after launching, with an error message "The game couldn't start. Try...
  7. Xbox video apps using HDCP keep messing up video signal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox video apps using HDCP keep messing up video signal: I'm sure other folks have seen this happen. All games and apps like youtube and twitch will work fine, but occasionally boot up netflix, hulu, etc and then the video signal to the tv messes up,...
  8. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox app keeps crashing when uploading a video at 97-98% mark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app keeps crashing when uploading a video at 97-98% mark: Hey support, I have tried everything under the sun to fix this problem. I have tried this on 2 different PCs, I have installed windows twice. I have reinstalled xbox app and windows store...
  10. My Xbox keeps turning on and off my tv while streaming any video app

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps turning on and off my tv while streaming any video app: I've never had any problems streaming or watching any kind of video online through my Xbox one. But all of the sudden my Xbox kept turning my tv on and off while I was watching Netflix. At first I...