video capture

Discus and support video capture in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How is video capture used in the option to report a problem such on all how long does this record? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 25, 2019.

1. video capture

How is video capture used in the option to report a problem such on all how long does this record?

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

would be great, if xbox one could be capture video from the hdmi input, but... the external video capture card is your best choice)
  3. aCheeseyPenguin Win User

video capture

4. Miss Portia Win User

Video capturing?

They do not - it's one or the other. And I'm not aware of a way to wirelessly capture the video stream, unfortunately!
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

Game dvr not saving clips?

Hi TriedBasket635,

By default, the video clips that you captured are saved to the Captures folder which is located in the Videos folder. Regarding your concern, it is possible that the video clips weren't captured successfully that's why it doesn't show up on the Captures
    folder. Can you tell us if you're getting the same issue if you record another game clips on your game? Also, is your Windows 10 updated?
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Using a PC to record XBOX 360 Gameplay?

The HDMI input is probably not a capture device, but a pass-through to the laptop's LCD.

You would want a capture device to capture video from the 360. I'm not sure if the latest iteration has enabled HDCP when games are being played. You may need to go with Component video capture instead of HDMI.
Thema:

video capture

1. video capture - Similar Threads - video capture

2. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  3. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

in XboX Insiders
    is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. capture video with XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    capture video with XBOX: Hi, When I press win+alt+r to start record video, xbox will quit recording if I go to the desktop. Also when I am using the desktop, I can't start the recording. How should I solve this?...
  5. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.: I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up...
  6. Sending video captures via Xbox app to multiple friends.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sending video captures via Xbox app to multiple friends.: since the new update rolled out me and my friends have been unable to send video captures to a group chat via the app. It works ok on the xbox itself but not in the app. The only way to do it in...
  7. I just found 4K video capture quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just found 4K video capture quality: xbox one x capturing 4k HDR game playing made all bad results I recorded. The clips don't even sync with their sound and game scene is kind of laggy looks like downed frame rate. this feature...
  8. Video Captures Missing from Hard drive, I didn't delete them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Captures Missing from Hard drive, I didn't delete them.: I have video captures that I know I didn't delete missing from my xbox hard drive, and I had uploaded them to xbox live, and they are no longer there. f7af871f-e447-4aea-baee-99f0e58a8915
  9. video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen: Hi I've posted this before, see below the fix worked but then upon restarting the xbox it has returned now the fix doesn't work. The fix was to hold power for 8 seconds to shut down and to remove...
  10. Xbox One X won't play video captures, gives only green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't play video captures, gives only green screen: Hi, When playing video captures from games or streamed video from twitch or upload studio the video is a full green screen. Tried a full reset of xbox and this didn't resolve it. The xbox is...