Video game Suggestions

Discus and support Video game Suggestions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive hit a but of a game slump and I kind of grown bored of the games I got. Some suggestions would be very helpful. b4747c8b-9810-4903-ae26-1790da48a2e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheK1d121301, Apr 23, 2019.

1. TheK1d121301
    TheK1d121301 Guest

Video game Suggestions

Ive hit a but of a game slump and I kind of grown bored of the games I got. Some suggestions would be very helpful.

:)

TheK1d121301, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Video game Suggestions

Shooters/Battle Royale/Looting Shooting: Tom Clancy's: The Division 2/Battlefield V/Apex Legends/World War Z

Sports: Fifa 19/ Madden 19/ R.B.I. Baseball 19/Forza Horizon 4/The Crew 2/NBA 2K19/WWE 2K19/NHL 2K19

Fighting: Jumpforce/Mortal Kombat 11 coming soon/Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite/Killer Instinct

Family: Monopoly Plus/Uno/Disneyland Adventures/Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure

More out there
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Video game Suggestions

I would recommend Overwatch and The Jackbox Party Pack series. My most favorites.
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Video game Suggestions

Gamepass is a good way to go gives you a few options for different games at a low price.
  5. HannibalPM Win User

Video game Suggestions

This is the sole reason I joined Gamepass. I love trying out games I would normally never play.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Video game Suggestions

What style games do you usually play?
Thema:

Video game Suggestions

1. Video game Suggestions - Similar Threads - Video game Suggestions

2. What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game: a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others 236c806a-8991-415f-98ab-466740d27c1f
  3. Video games, Good or Bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video games, Good or Bad: Lots of kids love video games. In fact, they like them so much that they might hear something like this from mum or dad: "Enough! Unplug that thing and find something else to do!" It can be good...
  4. Best Video Game Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Graphics: Red Dead Redemption 2 has superb graphics! However, I've played so many games that have great graphics. My list would be long lol. 21c068a7-d19e-4c17-8b6f-1c89f0c1174b
  5. Best Video Game Music Score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Music Score: We focus so much on story, gameplay, characters, and what not that we don't appreciate the score which is the soul of most big games. Halo was a masterpiece in its time, but think how lack luster...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156
  7. What video game open world would you like to live in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What video game open world would you like to live in?: I think I would most likely be in the tomb raider world 76f3473d-591a-4909-a5bf-d6531a91cd2f
  8. How have achievements changed the way you play video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How have achievements changed the way you play video games?: The biggest thing that achievements have done to my gameplay is to ensure that I am watching out for secrets and specials more often. I used to just run through a game, and move onto the next. Now...
  9. Video game suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game suggestion: Can there be a transformers video game for Xbox one and/or Xbox one x in which players could select any transformer that has been in either of the movies and fight each other online in different 3...
  10. Suggestion re toggling between a game and an online video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion re toggling between a game and an online video: Suggestion: Please > youtube and see how they "handle" their ads Yes, there are ads but they're limited to 4-5 seconds when one may then > Skip and one may toggle back to their other webpage,...