Video game Suggestions

Discus and support Video game Suggestions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive hit a but of a game slump and I kind of grown bored of the games I got. Some suggestions would be very helpful. b4747c8b-9810-4903-ae26-1790da48a2e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheK1d121301, Apr 23, 2019.

1. TheK1d121301
    TheK1d121301 Guest

Video game Suggestions

Ive hit a but of a game slump and I kind of grown bored of the games I got. Some suggestions would be very helpful.

:)

TheK1d121301, Apr 23, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Video game Suggestions

I find having the Game Pass is great for this. I sometimes get bored with the games I have in my library and need something different. So, I just go into Game Pass and try to find something that catches my eyes. And there is always something!
  3. Pandy Yato Win User

Video game Suggestions

Depending what you are into, I recommend Oxenfree or Hellblade: Sanuas Sacrifice.

I also recommend The Flame in the Flood, it's a very cute survival game but is actually very peaceful to play and I enjoy it when I just want to chill.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Video game Suggestions

G'day,

Have you walked the path in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY? Death march is challenging.
  5. a27cd1 Win User

Video game Suggestions

It varies from person to person and depends on what game you are into but if you are looking for some small games I would suggest the overcooked series if you have friends to play it with you on the couch or bomber crew which is pretty fun. If you are
    more a story player go for Red Dead II if you haven't played it, trust me you'll be hooked for hours. As far as shooters go any of the battler royals are pretty good, especially with friends.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Video game Suggestions

I would recommend Overwatch and The Jackbox Party Pack series. My most favorites.
Thema:

Video game Suggestions

1. Video game Suggestions - Similar Threads - Video game Suggestions

2. Predictability and unpredictability in video game design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Predictability and unpredictability in video game design: Celeste and Dead Cells are two of my favorite video games. They're both games with high difficulty, platforming elements, and excellent pixel art. However, they're very different experiences to...
  3. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  4. Favorite Video Game Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Collectibles: I have my special display corner for stuff I got for the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. Unopened physical copy of the game included. That was my first game on a console, still love it....
  5. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  6. How to get pay by playing video games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get pay by playing video games: Hello microsoft , hi my name is Amanda [Mod Removed-Personal Info]. I want to know how to get pay by playing video games on my xbox one s. 34a5e9d0-5648-41e2-909d-4a64cfd436e2
  7. adaptaciones de historias de videojuegos [Translate] adaptations of video game stories

in XBoX on Consoles
    adaptaciones de historias de videojuegos [Translate] adaptations of video game stories: actualmente muchas historias que iniciaron como videojuegos han logrado llegar a varios tipos de adaptaciones ya sean comics, películas, series, etc. ejemplos serian gears, halo, bayonetta, dmc, a...
  8. Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians: After a horrible weekend when we witnessed some of the most basic human fears come back to hunt us, it is time for the movers and shakers to shift blame in order to avoid in-depth inquiries. Every...
  9. Video game suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game suggestion: Can there be a transformers video game for Xbox one and/or Xbox one x in which players could select any transformer that has been in either of the movies and fight each other online in different 3...
  10. Suggestion re toggling between a game and an online video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion re toggling between a game and an online video: Suggestion: Please > youtube and see how they "handle" their ads Yes, there are ads but they're limited to 4-5 seconds when one may then > Skip and one may toggle back to their other webpage,...