Video game Suggestions

Discus and support Video game Suggestions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive hit a but of a game slump and I kind of grown bored of the games I got. Some suggestions would be very helpful. b4747c8b-9810-4903-ae26-1790da48a2e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheK1d121301, Apr 23, 2019.

1. TheK1d121301
    TheK1d121301 Guest

Video game Suggestions

Ive hit a but of a game slump and I kind of grown bored of the games I got. Some suggestions would be very helpful.

:)

TheK1d121301, Apr 23, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Video game Suggestions

I find having the Game Pass is great for this. I sometimes get bored with the games I have in my library and need something different. So, I just go into Game Pass and try to find something that catches my eyes. And there is always something!
  3. Pandy Yato Win User

Video game Suggestions

Depending what you are into, I recommend Oxenfree or Hellblade: Sanuas Sacrifice.

I also recommend The Flame in the Flood, it's a very cute survival game but is actually very peaceful to play and I enjoy it when I just want to chill.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Video game Suggestions

G'day,

Have you walked the path in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY? Death march is challenging.
  5. a27cd1 Win User

Video game Suggestions

It varies from person to person and depends on what game you are into but if you are looking for some small games I would suggest the overcooked series if you have friends to play it with you on the couch or bomber crew which is pretty fun. If you are
    more a story player go for Red Dead II if you haven't played it, trust me you'll be hooked for hours. As far as shooters go any of the battler royals are pretty good, especially with friends.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Video game Suggestions

I would recommend Overwatch and The Jackbox Party Pack series. My most favorites.
Thema:

Video game Suggestions

1. Video game Suggestions - Similar Threads - Video game Suggestions

2. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  3. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...
  4. Favorite Video Game Memories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Memories: Probably the first time my tribe went down to the rock drake nest on the Aberration expansion for Ark. It took a few weeks of prep and grinding to be ready but it was amazing and terrifying at...
  5. Who was your biggest influence when it came to video games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who was your biggest influence when it came to video games?: Magazines in my time. I saw beachead for brand new spectrum 48 k and adnire graphics, Rest is history... 7d8a7154-6e4d-4957-88b7-bf862b4e9bf8
  6. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  7. coping with life through videos games

in XBoX on Consoles
    coping with life through videos games: Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it still does. When playing I like to feel...
  8. What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game: a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others 236c806a-8991-415f-98ab-466740d27c1f
  9. Video game suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game suggestion: Can there be a transformers video game for Xbox one and/or Xbox one x in which players could select any transformer that has been in either of the movies and fight each other online in different 3...
  10. Suggestion re toggling between a game and an online video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion re toggling between a game and an online video: Suggestion: Please > youtube and see how they "handle" their ads Yes, there are ads but they're limited to 4-5 seconds when one may then > Skip and one may toggle back to their other webpage,...