Video games, Good or Bad

Discus and support Video games, Good or Bad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lots of kids love video games. In fact, they like them so much that they might hear something like this from mum or dad: "Enough! Unplug that thing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TE33ER, May 15, 2019.

1. TE33ER
    TE33ER Guest

Video games, Good or Bad

Lots of kids love video games. In fact, they like them so much that they might hear something like this from mum or dad: "Enough! Unplug that thing and find something else to do!"

It can be good advice, even if you were just about to crash through to the next level. Why? Too much of anything is just too much. It's true that some studies have shown certain video games can improve hand–eye coordination,
    problem-solving skills, and the mind's ability to process information. But too much video game playing may lead to health problems.

It's hard to get enough active play and exercise if you're always inside playing video games. And without enough exercise, kids can become overweight.

Really overdoing video games also could affect other important stuff, like friendships and how well a kid does in school. And kids who play violent video games might act more aggressively.

But here's the good news: Playing video games some of the time can be OK. Just choose quality games and limit screen time — which includes TV, computer, smartphone, tablet, and video game time combined — to no more than 2 hours a day.

A good game will be the right one for how old you are. Games are rated like movies and your mom or dad can help figure out which ones you should use. If you can choose one that gets you up and moving, that's even better.

You might challenge your mum, dad — or even your grandma — to swing the bat in a game of baseball or try out some fancy moves in one of the dancing games. Could your grandma be a dancing queen? Time to find out!

:)

TE33ER, May 15, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Video games, Good or Bad

I think is good, but with moderation and careful which type of games the child plays. Since last studies says the games make your brain work more, and with this comes more benefits with health, less probability of some brain diseases.
  3. freerunninglou9 Win User

Video games, Good or Bad

I'm not shore what this discussion is asking if its a simple as the tittle says then I think video games are good but your description seems like you have a subjective view of video games with out actually asking a question.

when I opened this up I expected a discussion were we could talk over what we thought was good and what we think was bad but it really does fill like rather then trying to get that from the community your more trying to get them to follow and agree to what
    your saying

I appreciate the information you have provide but this is less of a discussion as it is more a slanting of gaming and gamers.

thanks
  4. a tired old guy Win User

Stream vid in the background = better experience

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

@ToG,Im saying,It is the fact that i was having good games,Then suddenly the next few just changed into not being able to even raise my weapon when faced with an enemy,It seemed as if guys were warping round me.It was that bad it was laughable.No mediocre,From
    decent to unplayable.

[/quote] I understand that, but while you were having the good games were you streaming videos?

Thats the point here. Good internet, bad internet, ... you're gonna get some bad games. But the way you said it, the majority of you're games were good, why suddenly after a bad match is there suddenly a need to stream videos. Sounds like your just a
    bit greedy if you ask me.

I can understand someone who has bad mathces all the time to want to do something about it. But sometimes you just have to accept the bad with the good .... just like every other person that plays the game.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

I finally bought an Xbox one Woohooo

do not ever pay attention to online reviews..... they are so biased... both good and bad... goto the game... click on the videos.... goto youtube... check out videos... LOOk at what you want to play.. not read about it from someone who probably played it
    for 5 minutes, gave up.. rage quit... and wrote a bad review..
  6. MikesPetUnicorn Win User

<3Girl Gamers<3

[quote user="ForeverXOAlwais"]

If you respect girl gamers, that are actually good at video games including Halo Reach, send me a friend request.

[/quote]How about girls jusy playing games at all?

It doesn't matter if someone is good or bad at video games. As long as they have fun and enjoy themselves while playing a game, then I respect that more than enough.
Thema:

Video games, Good or Bad

1. Video games, Good or Bad - Similar Threads - Video games Bad

2. FREE video Poker games 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Mobile
    FREE video Poker games 2019 AUGUST: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED ZYNGA POKER HACK 2019 / 2020 Version UNLIMITED CHIPS GOLD site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON......
  3. FREE video Poker games 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    FREE video Poker games 2019 AUGUST: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON... KW: Texas Holdem HACK CHIPS 2019 AUGUST download Texas...
  4. adaptaciones de historias de videojuegos [Translate] adaptations of video game stories

in XBoX on Consoles
    adaptaciones de historias de videojuegos [Translate] adaptations of video game stories: actualmente muchas historias que iniciaron como videojuegos han logrado llegar a varios tipos de adaptaciones ya sean comics, películas, series, etc. ejemplos serian gears, halo, bayonetta, dmc, a...
  5. Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians: After a horrible weekend when we witnessed some of the most basic human fears come back to hunt us, it is time for the movers and shakers to shift blame in order to avoid in-depth inquiries. Every...
  6. What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?: With many video games turned movie and even a couple from movies to games, which is your favorite. Anything Star Wars will always be mine and this goes with the movie turned video game. Mine is...
  7. xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception: düne kadar gamebarı sorunsuz şekilde kullanıyordum ama biranda video çekkme özelliği çalışmamaya başladı. basıyorum tuşa bir yanıt gelmiyor. ve rastgele durumlarda Windows game barı bulamadı...
  8. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  9. the game dvr videos quality is BAD , the videos is not smooth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game dvr videos quality is BAD , the videos is not smooth: hi there i have a problem with windows 10 xbox game dvr i want to record minecraft pc game in fullscreen mode but the video looks not smooth as i watch win10 xbox game dvr minecraft tests on...
  10. Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?: Hello everyone :) The reason that I'm posting this here instead of the Community Chatter is because of the upcoming game "Alien Isolation". As the title says, do you think we're finally going...