Video games that are too short

Discus and support Video games that are too short in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dead Risings games they need more missions and no time limit 23489172-b61f-4b2b-b6e3-9d8de2b76245 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xtrem Nitro, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Xtrem Nitro
    Xtrem Nitro Guest

Dead Risings games they need more missions and no time limit

:)

Xtrem Nitro, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Tim w 619 Win User

What aspects do you think could be added to left 4 dead games?
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

I feel like all the current Battlefield games that have come out recently have all had really short campaigns, The Call of Duty games did also.
  4. futsukayoi desu Win User

Was disappointed with jedi fallen order it was to short for me and the not enough planets the maps were just not that great
  5. IvesiaDancer Win User

Lego games are always really short
  6. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

I wishthat i could get a longer version of dnd chronicles of myatara, that game is fun
Thema:

1. Video games that are too short - Similar Threads - Video games are

2. Audio Cuts out in video game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Cuts out in video game.: https://mixer.com/Operator_Citrus?vod=255051485 This is a reference for how this issue goes. Any time I launch a game, any game, Rainbow Six, Modern Warfare, audio cuts out SOMEWHERE! I don't...
  3. video recording using the Xbox Game Bar for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    video recording using the Xbox Game Bar for PC: I cannot record videos on my computer, '' your computer does not meet the hardware requirements for video recording ''. I don't know what else to do ... does anyone know how to help me?...
  4. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

in XboX Insiders
    While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?: As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game...
  5. Video Games = Violence?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games = Violence?: Games dont make people violent or rob banks etc People do. You need to be a bad person to begin with OR possibly vulnerable in some way so you perceive the game as ok for real life. So violence...
  6. What are some of your old video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your old video games?: silent hill resident evil 810e8d8d-3dbf-4951-badf-66e8dd82c29f
  7. Video Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games: Hello, when i log onto my Xbos 360 to play GTA 5, it comes up with a "Game Error" and says the disc in unreadable. however i do not own a hard copy of GTA 5 and i have it downloaded on my hard...
  8. Video game antagonist you actually like.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game antagonist you actually like.: he is my favourite, love him! 3422562f-0c08-435c-8304-e05eee69332c
  9. The take down of my "inappropriate video or game clip"

in XBoX on Consoles
    The take down of my "inappropriate video or game clip": Hello, my name is Ethan. This is regarding the take down of one of my videos I uploaded just recently. I am wondering why it was taken down and for what reason, as the video itself did not...
  10. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video)

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video): Hey, ever since I installed new hardware (CPU, RAM, MB) I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and almost every other launcher. Literally have...