Video not working for xbox

Discus and support Video not working for xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It turns on but no signal to tv and gard reset it and did the pwer brick indont know what to do c6335a3c-6e87-477a-ab30-8b7136a43d83 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joey dDzeskewicz, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM.

1. Video not working for xbox

It turns on but no signal to tv and gard reset it and did the pwer brick indont know what to do

:)

Joey dDzeskewicz, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  2. Misses Joust Win User

Xbox video not working

G'day Forviden! What error message appears when you try to select that card? Please be specific. If there's an 8-digit code included, let us know that too.

Check your billing information at
    commerce.microsoft.com
    - please make sure your billing info is all correct and up to date, and also check the expiration date for the card you have on file. If you were issued a new card recently with the same account # but a different expiration date,
    then you might need to update the expiry and the code on the back of the card.

If you have a different payment option that you can try, please give it a shot too. Hit us back with the results!
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox Video is not working....

Hey there, guys! In order to get you the support you're looking for, I've moved you over to the appropriate forum for Xbox Video issues.

To nail down any issues, please ensure that your physical location and your account location both match. If they weren't matching, this could cause issues with streaming and accessing your purchases.

If they are matching, I suggest to remove the app, hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds until it shuts down, and then reinstall the app after turning the console back on. Please let me know if that works out for you! :D
  4. Maverick Fox-5ADAF69 Win User

Xbox Video is not working....

Yeah I'm actually having the same issue now... Did you find a fix for this?
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @Joey dDzeskewicz, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

If this does not resolve your issue, please try to change your HDMI cable and use a different one.

You could also try to use a different TV if you have a different just to make sure that the issue is not with your TV.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Video not working

I'd try some basics first.

Power cycle the Xbox - power cycle the Xbox by unplugging the Xbox from the wall outlet and let it sit for about 5 minutes.

Re-seat the HDMI cable on the back of the Xbox and make sure it's in the HDMI OUT port. And re-seat the other end into the TV or try another port on the TV

After that 5 minutes, plug the Xbox back into a wall outlet and try again.

If that fails, the next easiest thing would be to try another HDMI cable from the Xbox to the TV.

If that fails, there's a tricky process to try and reset the video resolution on the Xbox.

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until
      the second beep occurs.
      Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to
      System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then
      TV Resolution.
    - More steps to try within that article -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
Thema:

1. Video not working for xbox - Similar Threads - Video working

2. HDR no longer works on Prime Video (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR no longer works on Prime Video (Series X): Not sure when this happened, it may have been with the recent April update. HDR no longer works on Prime video for me. While playing content that should be HDR, it just displays as normal. Other...
  3. Asphalt 9 triple credits with advertising videos doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 9 triple credits with advertising videos doesn't work: I use Asphalt 9 on a Windows 10 laptop and I noticed that sometimes the advertisements that allow me to triple the credits do not start. There are days that always work and days that work for the...
  4. Videos streaming apps no longer working right on XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Videos streaming apps no longer working right on XBOX One S: I have a One S that Netflix and Disney + have functioned on perfectly for two years. Now when I connect to those apps my screen flickers between black and static and once in a while I can hear a...
  5. sudden xbox one x issue with video and UHD being on , Flickering, no picture, works with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden xbox one x issue with video and UHD being on , Flickering, no picture, works with...: Just started: Tried about everything I think. XBOX one X original, released Nov 7, 2017 Purchased it and LOVE IT. I was a PS3 upgrade. Might be going back to PS5 if I can find one those sooner,...
  6. Netflix video not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix video not working: My netflix works on all my devices except xbox one x. Is there anything wrong with my xbox or is it the app? 37a15947-b6c5-41a3-afb4-8debd34cc179
  7. Video streaming not working but online gaming is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video streaming not working but online gaming is: Video streaming apps including Netflix Vudu and Disney+ are all appearing to be down. Netflix will allow me to play some titles with both audio and visuals however some titles turn to a black...
  8. xbox video trim feature still not working " how bout an update microsoft engineer"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox video trim feature still not working " how bout an update microsoft engineer": so ya trim feature still doesnt work ive reset hard reset and completely wiped all files and still does not work can anyone over here at microsoft answer that one or maybe send out a firmware...
  9. Alexa video skill voice commands have not been working for around 6 weeks now. Any word on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa video skill voice commands have not been working for around 6 weeks now. Any word on...: I spoke to an Xbox dev about this a month ago and he confirmed that they were no longer working and said he was going to contact Amazon to find out what was going on, as the issue was with them,...
  10. Only happens when I have 4K video mode on, 1080p works just fine any help would be lovely.

in XboX Insiders
    Only happens when I have 4K video mode on, 1080p works just fine any help would be lovely.: [IMG] submitted by /u/cthalo [link] [comments]