Video Processing / Motion Sickness

Discus and support Video Processing / Motion Sickness in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Quick question. Can an update change somehow the video processing that could introduce motion sickness issues. Have active thread talking about this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Video Processing / Motion Sickness

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Aug 25, 2019
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 4 producing headaches?

I would suspect it is motion sickness, possibly caused by restricted field of view. Some info on motion sickness in video games here:
    xbox.about.com/.../vgmosick.htm
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

I have never had motion sickness before, but a lot of friends I have played with get motion sickness when playing Sea of Thieves.
  4. ATCUSN Win User

How prevent Host Lag 99% of the time!

Most LDC TV's have a predictive motion engine, each manufacture uses a different name, motion estimation, motion estimation motion compensation or fine motion. You should turn off all video enhancements off when gaming.

I have a 60" 240Hz Sharp with everything turned off I get 75 milliseconds of input lag with all the video processing on the lag jumps up to 220 milliseconds.
  5. CourtDesigns Win User

Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?

I'm looking forward to trying it out but the only thing I'm worried about is if it might cause motion sickness sometimes? That will be interesting to see.
    Do you get motion sickness with other vr? I don’t get motion sickness with vr but I do with fps its very strange.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Sea of Thieves Headache

Could be a form of motion sickness?
Thema:

Video Processing / Motion Sickness

1. Video Processing / Motion Sickness - Similar Threads - Video Processing Motion

2. What are some of your old video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your old video games?: silent hill resident evil 810e8d8d-3dbf-4951-badf-66e8dd82c29f
  3. No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck: Hi. I was doing an offline system update after getting an E106 error. The system update got to step 2 of 3: Verifying (65%) and was stuck there overnight. I have powered off and powered on several...
  4. Video Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games: Hello, when i log onto my Xbos 360 to play GTA 5, it comes up with a "Game Error" and says the disc in unreadable. however i do not own a hard copy of GTA 5 and i have it downloaded on my hard...
  5. Video game antagonist you actually like.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game antagonist you actually like.: he is my favourite, love him! 3422562f-0c08-435c-8304-e05eee69332c
  6. Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared: I recently decided to organize my video captures and screencaptures from the past two years on the One Drive. As I was uploading, I noticed that some video clips have gone missing. I have checked...
  7. Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app

in XboX Insiders
    Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app: I think we should have an option for video quality for when our connections are weaker. aswell as the option to turn our xbox on from the app to make connecting easier submitted by...
  8. The take down of my "inappropriate video or game clip"

in XBoX on Consoles
    The take down of my "inappropriate video or game clip": Hello, my name is Ethan. This is regarding the take down of one of my videos I uploaded just recently. I am wondering why it was taken down and for what reason, as the video itself did not...
  9. Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S: After +/- an hour (my guess is it is about the time the player switches layers) the video stops for 5 seconds while the audio continues then the video starts playing again but the audio stops. so...
  10. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: Really frustrated. I have enjoyed streaming movies and listening through my headset for a couple years. Now suddenly, the controller will turn off every 15 minutes or so. I can no longer enjoy a...