Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app

Discus and support Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think we should have an option for video quality for when our connections are weaker. aswell as the option to turn our xbox on from the app to make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XtRa_bullets_Xi, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app

I think we should have an option for video quality for when our connections are weaker. aswell as the option to turn our xbox on from the app to make connecting easier

submitted by /u/XtRa_bullets_Xi
    [link] [comments]

/u/XtRa_bullets_Xi, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Cox over data xbox one?

Are you asking how to change settings to use less data? With youtube you can lower the quality of the video. This can virtually be done from any YouTube app. On your xbox when watching a video you can change resolution from the more option and choose a
    lower quality. Should be similar from any other youtube app on other devices. The more option on you xbox app will be the three ellipses.
  3. JamInSince83 Win User

LCD TV problem

I would be trying your Xbox on another LCD HDTV to see what quality difference there is. As it may be your TV's ability to show component connections compared to HDMI connections.

Have you looked at these settings mentioned in the below link?

support.xbox.com/.../improve-video-quality
  4. VastoHorde Win User

Amazon video crappy?

I was just coming here to post about the Amazon Video app. Just started using it recently and noticed that the video quality sucks. Is this how it always is with this app? No HD quality like the Netflix app?
  5. Xwelp Win User

Downloading purchases

Using video app on windows 8 allows you to download purchased or rented movies.

What are the expected behaviors of this ability. Or in other words what are the limitations to downloading the movie from the video app?
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Prime video quality

I did find this tutorial on how to change it on your smart phone, and it may transfer over to your console:

1. Launch the Prime Video app in your smartphone.
    2. Tap on the menu icon and select Settings from the menu.
    3. On the Amazon Video Settings screen tap on Stream & Download option.
    4. On the Stream & Download screen, you can tap on Streaming Quality and
      Download Quality to change the respective video qualities.
    5. You can choose the video quality from data saver, good, better, best or the highest quality possible.

Other than that, it may not be possible to lower the quality as I assume the Xbox one Amazon prime video app assumes you're on a non-metered connection and doesn't see any reason to lower your quality.

You could contact Amazon support if you can't find any option or if that doesn't work, above.
Thema:

Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app

1. Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app - Similar Threads - Video Quality choices

2. So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...

in XboX Insiders
    So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...: submitted by /u/TheYoungJake0 [link] [comments]
  3. I just found 4K video capture quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just found 4K video capture quality: xbox one x capturing 4k HDR game playing made all bad results I recorded. The clips don't even sync with their sound and game scene is kind of laggy looks like downed frame rate. this feature...
  4. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  5. Prime video quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime video quality: I use the Prime Video app for an xbox one and when I watch anything, the quality shows HD 1080p. That uses a lot of my data plan through my cable provider! I can't seem to find a way to reduce the...
  6. Terrible streaming video quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible streaming video quality: I have an xbox x hard wired (not wifi) to my router running 17mps download speed with properly functioning ethernet cable. And yet every time I try to watch a video on the hulu or amazon prime or...
  7. Video streaming quality issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video streaming quality issues: I use the xbox system video player to steam video files from my PC to my 360. Everything worked fine with windows 7. I upgraded to windows 10 and now the video will stutter every 1-3 minutes...
  8. Poor Video Quality from streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Video Quality from streaming services: I have just recently got an Apple TV 4th Gen (Non 4K) for cheap and noticed that everything that was streamed look far higher quality. In blocks of colour and dark areas, the was much more detail,...
  9. Quality of video only bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quality of video only bad: So several months ago I started having as issue with my video quality on my xbox one. It only affects the video picture of videos only. YouTube, Netflix, DVD/BluRay, and for some reason the green...
  10. Questionnaire on Quality of Video Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questionnaire on Quality of Video Games: Hi there! Would gladly appreciate some responses for my questionnaire I am carrying out for my university course. I appreciate any responses and your time. Thanks...