Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One.

Discus and support Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You've got the power. And a katana. Glorious 39 review | GamesRadar+ a272889d-b358-4b7d-bc40-3c4e8316463f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, May 29, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, May 29, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior Reboot coming to Xbox One & PS4 This Summer.
    Think its already out on PC.

Looks good fun to me

Shadow Warrior 'You've Got...

Shadow Warrior - Trailer Teaser (XBOX ONE, PS4)

King Tones, May 29, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Shadow Warrior - £32.79....really M$?!?!

I download most of my games now but for any disc version I use Simplygames but they don't have it for whatever reason.

Shopto.net have it for just under £30

www.shopto.net/.../XB1SH01-shadow-warrior

Not sure what it's selling for in-store at places like GAME.

Lofty Who, May 29, 2014
  4. Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One.

I'm in! That looked visceral! Gonna post this on reedit!

WraithofWolves, May 29, 2014
  5. WraithofWolves Win User

I'm in! That looked visceral! Gonna post this on reedit!
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow Warrior - £32.79....really M$?!?!

I download most of my games now but for any disc version I use Simplygames but they don't have it for whatever reason.

Shopto.net have it for just under £30

www.shopto.net/.../XB1SH01-shadow-warrior

Not sure what it's selling for in-store at places like GAME.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Shadow Warrior for the Xbox one?

8. BongKaos Win User

I though Shadow Warrior was an old NES game.... :)

Hate is a stong word.... LOL at your hate.
  9. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

I aint buying that game for $40.59 pfft pfft
Thema:

1. Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Video Shadow Warrior

2. Suddenly No Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly No Video: Hello. Suddenly, my Xbox One S, which is less than 4 years old, stopped sending video to the TV. If everything is off and I power on the Xbox, it does eventually turn on the TV, as usual, so some...
  3. Xbox 360, video games, recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, video games, recording: What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360? What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they cost? Cheaper alternatives? Also - if i also...
  4. Video games you quit and never finished?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video games you quit and never finished?: Games online are becoming the best pastime through the decades of 1970. As time passes, the fad of internet video games is also boosting around the whole world. The video gaming ffxiv gil...
  5. Wirelessly output XBOX video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirelessly output XBOX video: I want to find a way to output my video signal from my Xbox to my android tablet without connecting them with a cable. I know there is the console streaming preview that’s going on right now but...
  6. Tengo problemas de vídeo, ayuda[I have video problems, help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo problemas de vídeo, ayuda[I have video problems, help]: Lo que pasó fue lo siguiente, un día lleve mi xbox one a casa de un amigo pero olvide el cable HDMI, el me presto uno pero era de baja calidad y como mi xbox estaba en 1080 no se podía ver,...
  7. Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...: [Title translation-Amazon Prime Video no longer launches, brings The Xbox One to a standstill, can't uninstall] Hallo liebe XBOX-Fangemeinde, ich muss ein Problem für die Xbox One meines Sohnes...
  8. Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]: Olá. Não consigo instalar Amazon Prime Vídeo pois aparece instalação interrompida e o código de erro 0x8024001d. [Translation-Hello. I can't install Amazon Prime Video because installation stops...
  9. Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video: @ ImDrunky,you should really try The War in the North.Good LotR game that runs parallel to the books/films story.Bit more of an adult LotR game,3 player co-op & plenty of slow mo decapitations :-)...
  10. Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you: Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you f79c08c1-a5dd-482c-8252-44ab1e66821f