Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One.

Discus and support Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You've got the power. And a katana. Glorious 39 review | GamesRadar+ a272889d-b358-4b7d-bc40-3c4e8316463f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, May 29, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, May 29, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior Reboot coming to Xbox One & PS4 This Summer.
    Think its already out on PC.

Looks good fun to me

Shadow Warrior 'You've Got...

Shadow Warrior - Trailer Teaser (XBOX ONE, PS4)

King Tones, May 29, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Shadow Warrior - £32.79....really M$?!?!

I download most of my games now but for any disc version I use Simplygames but they don't have it for whatever reason.

Shopto.net have it for just under £30

www.shopto.net/.../XB1SH01-shadow-warrior

Not sure what it's selling for in-store at places like GAME.

Lofty Who, May 29, 2014
  4. Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One.

I'm in! That looked visceral! Gonna post this on reedit!

WraithofWolves, May 29, 2014
  5. WraithofWolves Win User

I'm in! That looked visceral! Gonna post this on reedit!
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow Warrior - £32.79....really M$?!?!

I download most of my games now but for any disc version I use Simplygames but they don't have it for whatever reason.

Shopto.net have it for just under £30

www.shopto.net/.../XB1SH01-shadow-warrior

Not sure what it's selling for in-store at places like GAME.
  7. BongKaos Win User

Shadow Warrior for the Xbox one?

I though Shadow Warrior was an old NES game.... :)

Hate is a stong word.... LOL at your hate.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

9. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

I aint buying that game for $40.59 pfft pfft
Thema:

1. Video: Shadow Warrior is coming to Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Video Shadow Warrior

2. Green screen with sound when i watch videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen with sound when i watch videos: Hello, Recently and suddenly ,when i try to watch a game trailer or a video on youtube or netflix, i can see only a green screen although sound is ok. I must turn off my console,remove the power...
  3. Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected: My youtube, hulu and netflix apps are all severely lagging on my xbox360 to the point that i cant use them. I tested my network status and its connected, my internet speed is golden and ive...
  4. grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...: ¿Podrían decirme por qué no soy capaz de hacer una grabación completa (quiero decir de video y sonido)?. La semana pasada lo hice sin problema y desde esta mañana el sistema solo graba la imagen,...
  5. Xbox, videos, and the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, videos, and the hard drive: Hello, I was wondering if I could set my Xbox One S to save game clips to my in-console hard drive, specifically in the videos folder. I was browsing through my clips today, and all my clips...
  6. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  7. edere File Video su Pc sulla Xbox 360[Translation-E.O. Video Files on PC on Xbox 360]

in XBoX Accessibility
    edere File Video su Pc sulla Xbox 360[Translation-E.O. Video Files on PC on Xbox 360]: Salve. Perché ultimamente con la xbox 360 non vedo più i file video provenienti dal pc? Prima dell'ultimo update grande di windows 10 , io li potevo vedere benissimo. Sul pc mettevo i file...
  8. See videos of my pc on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    See videos of my pc on my xbox one...: Hi, I want to see my videos, are on my pc, with my xbox one. I install app 'VLC for xbox one' and i can connect with my pc windows 10. I have a private network with wired. All my videos are in the...
  9. Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video: @ ImDrunky,you should really try The War in the North.Good LotR game that runs parallel to the books/films story.Bit more of an adult LotR game,3 player co-op & plenty of slow mo decapitations :-)...
  10. Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you: Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you f79c08c1-a5dd-482c-8252-44ab1e66821f