video trouble

Discus and support video trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought season 3 of American Experience, but zune download 4 wmbr files and not wounded knee. I took wounded knee out and put it back into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZacHull, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ZacHull
    ZacHull Guest

video trouble

I bought season 3 of American Experience, but zune download 4 wmbr files and not wounded knee. I took wounded knee out and put it back into my collection in hopes that zune will get wmbr. Now I cannot download wounded knee onto my xbox 360 and zune still
    did not get wmbr. I do not know what to do.

:)

ZacHull, Jan 25, 2014
  2. projectXb0X
    projectXb0X Guest
    Video Chat Trouble

I would just like to add that my girlfriend has opened the ports on her router also. and i've put my 360 straight into the modem and we still cant connect to each other.

projectXb0X, Jan 25, 2014
  3. projectXb0X
    projectXb0X Guest
    Video Chat Trouble

I hope someone can help...

Back before the video chat update to the kinnect app, i could connect to my girlfriend in the usa. but since the update last year we cant can't connect to one another.

i've opened the ports on my router for the kinnect but stll can't connect.

what happens is when i send her a video kinnect chat, it just says connecting but it ends. When she sends me one she can see me for like 30 seconds then ends but on my side i just says connecting.

anyone know any reason why this is happining or know how to resolve this??

Many Thanks

Andy

projectXb0X, Jan 25, 2014
  4. projectXb0X Win User

Video Chat Trouble

I would just like to add that my girlfriend has opened the ports on her router also. and i've put my 360 straight into the modem and we still cant connect to each other.
  5. nineinmypocket Win User

Post screenshots of your preorder cancellation!

Good. Because if you couldn't live without a video game you'd be in trouble.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Video trouble on Windows Surface Rt tablet

Hey Lmunguia!

Sorry you're having trouble signing into the Video app! Have you made sure to update all apps on your device as well as the OS? The app should be now labeled as Microsoft Video & TV, if it's showing as Xbox Video this may be why you're having trouble signing
    in.

If updating the app doesn't help, what is the exact error that you're receiving?
  7. onyxishere Win User

Having trouble with streaming videos.

First off, try restarting your modem and see if that helps.
  8. Tormaz Win User

Madden19 help on def.

Hello!

My suggestion would be to check youtube for videos for specifically what you're having trouble with. There's tons of videos on defenses for Madden19. The visuals, along with the explanations, should hopefully help you out.
Thema:

video trouble

1. video trouble - Similar Threads - video trouble

2. Video Processing / Motion Sickness

in XboX Insiders
    Video Processing / Motion Sickness: Quick question. Can an update change somehow the video processing that could introduce motion sickness issues. Have active thread talking about this issue here...
  3. No video feed on my movie rent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video feed on my movie rent: Cant see the video feed only the sound works on my rental of resident evil vendetta on xbox one x 20f3a125-c645-43b4-b4b7-9a4cf4a7d3cf
  4. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  5. video's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    video's: hi, When i hit the start button and go to my screengrabs and video's, i have a problem. When i try to watch a video from some of my own games, the video (inbuild app) just crashes. Tried it a...
  6. Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.: I built a new computer and got a free copy of GoW4 from the video card. I followed the steps after purchase, the email said to go through Nvidias site to activate the code...
  7. HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now": Okay. For the past year I've been having this problem off and on...mostly on. Almost every time I attempt to watch a movie/show on HBO Go on my X-Box One I get this error message "We're having...
  8. Xbox Video Trouble Playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Trouble Playing: I am having trouble watching videos through Xbox Video App on my PC (Windows 8 still) When pressing Play it acts as though it has a slow motion button enabled. No audio just still frames passing...
  9. Xbox Video trouble on Windows Surface Rt tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video trouble on Windows Surface Rt tablet: Up until about a month ago I was enjoying movies offline from this app and now I can't get in. It shows me all available movies but when I try to purchase it won't sign in. The top right corner...
  10. my Lumia 625 video and audio trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Lumia 625 video and audio trouble: mohon bantuan. Nokia Lumia 625 saya tiba2 hilang suara dan tidak dapat memutar video.. Apa ada cara memperbaiki. Trimakasih 35dcbc50-a461-4d3e-a482-99b81dc55b1a