Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive.

Discus and support Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I upload a video to SkyDrive with a name. Then go onto skydrive on my laptop, the names aren't there. It just says Upload Studio 1, Upload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackFoxcroft, Jan 25, 2014.

1. JackFoxcroft
    JackFoxcroft Guest

So when I upload a video to SkyDrive with a name. Then go onto skydrive on my laptop, the names aren't there. It just says Upload Studio 1, Upload Studio 2 etc. The very first video I ever did has the correct name but that was done weeks ago. Anyone else
    having this issue?

:)

JackFoxcroft, Jan 25, 2014
  2. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    Player Studio Clips.

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

yeah I know.... but sharing on X1 upload or uploading those clips to youtube are more private... right Jim see my point... your Skydrive shows you real name... not that I care... but some might...

[/quote]Good point, but SkyDrive doesn't have to show your full name. But since the system is natively tied to SkyDrive, it's just too slick and easy. Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive. ;)

KLRSKIR, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Steevski
    Steevski Guest
    Upload Studio and Skydrive

Ok I resolved my issue.

It turns out it was uploading the clips to my "Pictures" folder on Skydrive. I was assuming that it would have made it's own folder, or put it in "videos" or just in the root directory of it.

Oh well

Steevski, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Jason Lazette Win User

Viewing clips smartglass vs X1

I noticed if you upload it to your skydrive, friends you have listed as sharing with can leave comments. The comments are on the video clip in the skydrive app, not on the upload studio.
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Can you reupload a Game DVR/Upload Studio clip?

G'day Panda! Just to confirm, have you accessed your SkyDrive to see if the video has been uploaded there, or partially uploaded?
  6. W1LD SEVEN Win User

How do you save clips from game DVR to skydrive?

Go into the Upload Studio app once inside you can edit your videos and more once completed you then can choose to save to Upload(the on console player videos) or both Upload and Skydrive. Once in your Skydrive you can put the clip anywhere you like.
  7. KLRSKIR Win User

Player Studio Clips.

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

yeah I know.... but sharing on X1 upload or uploading those clips to youtube are more private... right Jim see my point... your Skydrive shows you real name... not that I care... but some might...

[/quote]Good point, but SkyDrive doesn't have to show your full name. But since the system is natively tied to SkyDrive, it's just too slick and easy. ;)
  8. Falcon511 Win User

There was a streaker in Ryse

Well you have to download the skydrive app. And then use upload studio to save it and upload it to your cloud drive. You can then get skydrive through your desktop browser or download the software so anything you sync to your skydrive will download to
    your comp automatically. Its awesome. The video file can then be uploaded to whatever social network you want.
Thema:

1. Videos have no name when uploading to SkyDrive. - Similar Threads - Videos name uploading

2. Clipping videos!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clipping videos!: Can you make it to where we can hear people talk and or yourself When we clip a video on xbox! 22ab5912-ec59-4739-89dc-c67a74e18921
  3. Signed out of video services daily

in XboX Insiders
    Signed out of video services daily: Hello Since join skip ahead I'm hello signed out of video and streaming services like youtube, hulu Netflix. Didn't think it was an issue until today where i've had to sign back into each for the...
  4. Unsupported video type or incorrect file path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsupported video type or incorrect file path: I have been trying - off and on - to watch cartoon apps I have downloaded on to my XBoxONE from its app store (e.g Looney Tunes), but every time I try to play an episode, I will get the same...
  5. Choppy videos in backward compatible games and even outright unplayable games, is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Choppy videos in backward compatible games and even outright unplayable games, is there a...: Hello, I'm playing a lot of backward compatible games and I notice in quite a few of them, videos run very badly. Just two examples: - Dragon Age Origins Videos stops every other second, making...
  6. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  7. Zwischen Xbox one und Windows 10 Musik oder Daten oder Videos Dokumente, synchronisieren ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Zwischen Xbox one und Windows 10 Musik oder Daten oder Videos Dokumente, synchronisieren ?: Nun ist meine Frage wie man nun Daten auswertet und Musik tauscht oder Videos oder dann halt ein USB-Sticks in Xbox one reinsteckt und dann in Windows 10. Wie funktioniert das ? Brauche...
  8. Xbox 360 video apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 video apps: Is there a list of apps on 360 that are no longer available on the 360 console? 6f6bbaf4-6404-4c32-b8cb-c042cc199ec2
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview: Looks cool, I'll bet it will run great on project scarlett along with halo infinite. 459f1230-035e-478f-b92b-4b0e11036c05
  10. Xbox Music and Xbox Video changing name (bad news)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music and Xbox Video changing name (bad news): Hi, Xbox Music will be Groove Music and Xbox Video will be Movie & TV. Updates to Entertainment in Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog Why do I think it's a bad move from Microsoft? Xbox...