Vidmaster Challenge: Endure players needed

Discus and support Vidmaster Challenge: Endure players needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm missing one vidmaster challenge, and it's from ODST. As the title suggests I'm trying to get the Endure challenge; looking for 3 other people.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I haveA profile, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Vidmaster Challenge: Endure players needed

So I'm missing one vidmaster challenge, and it's from ODST.

As the title suggests I'm trying to get the Endure challenge; looking for 3 other people. If you've tried this before, you know it's tough. If you haven't then, well be warned it's tough.

Add me or shoot me a message if you want to do it. I don't really mind what you're like or how old you are, but no bigots.

:)

I haveA profile, Feb 5, 2014
  2. AuRa Gengar
    AuRa Gengar Guest
    Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster Challenges

Hi Everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone would like to play some Halo 3 ODST with me and complete the following Vidmaster Challenges:

Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu, Vidmaster Challenge: Endure & Vidmaster Challenge: Classic.

AuRa Gengar, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Azure S187
    Azure S187 Guest
    Firefight achievements

Hey, Anyone want to do that Vidmaster Challenge Endure Achievement?

Azure S187, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Azure S187 Win User

Firefight achievements

Hey, Anyone want to do that Vidmaster Challenge Endure Achievement?
  5. The Rya Z Win User

halo 3

Yes you can still unlock recon, you have to complete the seven Vidmaster Challenges in Halo 3 and ODST and are as follows:

Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch (Earn the leiutenant rank in any playlist) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: Brainpan (Collect all 6 skulls on the mythic map packs) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7 (Enter a playlist with 7 xp on the 7th day of any month) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: Annual (Finish the level 'Halo' on Legendary 4 player online co-op with Iron on in Ghosts) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: Classic (Complete any level on Legendary, Solo without firing any bullets or throwing any grenades and without dying) - Halo 3: ODST

Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu (Complete the level 'Coastal Highway' on Legendary 4 player online co-op with Iron on with no Warthogs or Scorpions) - Halo 3: ODST

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure (Finish the 4th set on 4 player online co-op firefight on Heroic difficulty on any level) - Halo 3: ODST

Once these are complete you must sign up to bungie.net then link your gamertag with your bungie account then it will say 'Unlock recon'

Hope this Helps.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

halo 3

Hi there [:)].

In order to get Recon you need to get the seven Vidmaster Achievements across Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST. After that, you can activate it by logging on to the Bungie website at www.bungie.net.

They're things like "Vidmaster Challenge: Endure" and the six others. I don't know if you can still activate it on the website but you should be able to.
  7. Matt Rainbolt Win User

Get miscellaneous Halo 3 achievements quickly and easily!

I have a handful of achievements that I'm trying to get:

Flag Dropped

Look Both Ways

Post Mortem

Killtacular

Have Fun Respawning

Save This Film

Thankfully those can be done in Social, so if anybody can help then thanks.

Otherwise I need:

Vidmaster Challenge: Annual

Two for One (I know I'm on my own for this one -- it's a really annoying one)

Also looking to do Vidmaster Challenge: Endure in ODST if anybody is interested.
  8. addictionxbox Win User

Firefight on 'Rally Point' sign up!

im looking to get vidmaster endure.
Thema:

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure players needed

1. Vidmaster Challenge: Endure players needed - Similar Threads - Vidmaster Challenge Endure

2. Hut weekly challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hut weekly challenge: In the weekly challenges we are to open 3 daily packs. Have done this for three days and none have registered . NHL 20 207ecb12-0219-4e91-9d77-a9abc09d9134
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  5. Halo 3 Vidmaster Challenge: Annual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 Vidmaster Challenge: Annual: So two days ago I attempted the vidmaster annual achievement on halo 3 at 3:00 pm and completed it at 4:30 pm. Only one out of the four people got the achievement and I was one of the three that...
  6. Vidmaster Challenge: Endure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vidmaster Challenge: Endure: Hi, I am interested in doing the "Endure" achievement on Halo 3 ODST on the Xbox 360. If anyone's interested message me. Thank you. 1f2499ad-e8a8-4c18-9f8e-21e209c959bd
  7. Vidmasters, firefight achievments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vidmasters, firefight achievments: I know this is old, but if there is anyone who's still looking to do these send me an FR I'm looking to get these 12a07c7d-133c-42a4-b7b7-94e416803a1b
  8. Vidmaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vidmaster: Hallo!Wir suchen noch einen der die Vidmaster erfolge mit uns machen will! Wir sind zu dritt und brauchen halt noch einen! Wer interesse hat kann mich adden. Wir starten morgen so zwischen 19 Uhr...
  9. Vidmaster: Deja Vu - Looking for group!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vidmaster: Deja Vu - Looking for group!: I am looking to churn out this last achievement tonight at 6:45pm (CST) if anyone wants to join! Shoot me a friend request and I'll get you in! 2e76a2dd-5b0d-4906-9c6b-69c11bd5dec4
  10. Vidmaster Endure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vidmaster Endure: Looking for a squad to go for this achievement. Message me if you want to work on this together. c0b714cd-693a-428a-b854-96869d45102f