View button on controller is unresponsive

Discus and support View button on controller is unresponsive in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; View button on controller is unresponsive ok, maybe there is some issue with the controller itself... since the console is brand new you can directly... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ����MRKETCHUPLIPS����fran, Jan 4, 2020.

1. View button on controller is unresponsive

ok, maybe there is some issue with the controller itself... since the console is brand new you can directly contact the shop where you bought the console and ask for a substitution under guarantee.

Have you bought it in a physic shop or online?

:)

����MRKETCHUPLIPS����fran, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

ok, maybe there is some issue with the controller itself... since the console is brand new you can directly contact the shop where you bought the console and ask for a substitution under guarantee.

Have you bought it in a physic shop or online?
  3. Panno92 Win User

Hi, I am sorry for your issue... have you verified if the button is working in other games or during the navigation in the xbox home?

Have you searched for a controller firmware update (you can do it in the xbox accessories app -> choose you pad -> more options -> firmware update) ?
  4. ����MRKETCHU Win User

it doesnt work on the home screen or anywhere for that matter ill try the update thanks for feedback
  5. RSOCKS12 Win User

Xbox one home button not responsive

Neither one of those worked I updated my controller and resynced it and it's still not working home button still unresponsive
  6. noid151 Win User

Xbox One controller Randomly dissects and reconnects during gameplay.

I have same issue, now experiencing mid session unresponsiveness with all buttons but home/logo button totally unresponsive. No disconnect message, just unresponsive. Any others?
Thema:

1. View button on controller is unresponsive - Similar Threads - View button controller

2. The View Button Does Not Work On My Xbox One S Controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The View Button Does Not Work On My Xbox One S Controller.: Hi, I recently purchased an XBOX One S All Digital Edition, and the view button on the controller that came with it does not work. I have another XBOX One controller, and the buttons on that work...
  3. XBOX Wireless Controller View Button Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Wireless Controller View Button Issue: I recently upgraded from the original XBOX ONE to the XBOX ONE S Digital. Is anyone else having issues with the view button on the new generation white XBOX Wireless Controller? The view button...
  4. Xbox one s controller view button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller view button not working: I just bought xbox one s with a brand new controller and all of the buttons work except view. What should I do? 1366f66f-830d-41e6-a0b0-5589caa5e7d9
  5. View Button on controller won't work. Replaced controller and same thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    View Button on controller won't work. Replaced controller and same thing.: As stated my view button on my xbox one x controller wont work. ive had it replaced and still the same exact problem. i bought my xbox one x on the first of this month so its brand new. its the...
  6. view and menu buttons will not open the 360 guide on day one xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    view and menu buttons will not open the 360 guide on day one xbox one: My brother picked up a day one xbox one from a co-worker the other day. He decided to buy borderlands two so we could play co op together since he missed the free download. This xbox was...
  7. SNAP / VIEW button PLEASE !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SNAP / VIEW button PLEASE !!!: The VIEW button is useless. It would be a very good idea with an update; on this button will change to let it use as SNAP BUTTON , instead of pressing the Guide button twice, it makes the SNAP...
  8. Guide Button/Snap view issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide Button/Snap view issues: Whenever I press the guide button, my snap view pops up and this screen pops up saying, "You need to install the game and app for this". I have a picture of this issue running on the preview of...
  9. Xbox One Controller view button (back/select button) too soft. squishy no feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller view button (back/select button) too soft. squishy no feedback: Anyone else having problems with the Xbox One controller's View button being too soft? I really have to mash it for it to work correctly. The start button is much better. Maybe I just have a bad...
  10. xbox one media remote..view and menu buttons don't work in blu-ray?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one media remote..view and menu buttons don't work in blu-ray?: Just bought the xbox one media remote...view and menu buttons don't work in Blu-ray? my controller ones work just fine..anybody else have this issue? fresh batteries, clear line of site but no...