Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

Discus and support Viewing a friends xbox store wish list. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monkegod, Aug 15, 2019.

1. monkegod
    monkegod Guest

A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything other than the Subject but no link or anything when I open
    the message. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

:)

monkegod, Aug 15, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

I believe wish list is still in beta and sometimes doesn't work correctly the best way is to remove the items from the wish list and add them back that usually fixes it
  3. RENA155ANCE Win User

Hi,

I believe wish list is still in beta and sometimes doesn't work correctly the best way is to remove the items from the wish list and add them back that usually fixes it
    Worse case scenario, maybe have your friend send a screen shot of their wish list.
  4. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  5. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  6. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

Thema:

1. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list. - Similar Threads - Viewing friends store

2. Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.: Xbox has been power cycled, restarted, as well as account removed and re-added to the console. Unplugged and re-plugged, all possible power solutions have been attempted. Is there a fix? Is this a...
  3. Cannot view game statistics certain games on xbox.com (while friends can)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view game statistics certain games on xbox.com (while friends can): I am having issues when viewing my statistics for certain games (that I own) on xbox.com. For this post I'll use the game Quantum Break as the example (there are a few more games where the same...
  4. Cannot View Friends List in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot View Friends List in Xbox App: As the title suggests, I cannot see my friends list in the xbox app on my account or voice chat in game with my account. I am able to with another account, checked xbox enforcement page and i have...
  5. How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.: I switched some Privacy Settings yesterday and now I can't see any kind of Custom Profile Pictures at all. I would like to go back to seeing them again. I am going to list the order and I chose:...
  6. How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.: I switched some Privacy Settings yesterday and now I can't see any kind of Custom Profile Pictures at all. I would like to go back to seeing them again. I am going to list the order and I chose:...
  7. Friends can't view my profile bio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends can't view my profile bio?: I have my friends list and bio set that everybody can see it and i also have my online status set to everyone but no one can view my bio and friends list. i've cleared my mac address, i've deleted...
  8. Friends can't view my captures?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends can't view my captures?: Good morning/afternoon/evening Recently, people on my friends list are unable to view game clips or screenshots I've captured. They've always been working since Day One but all of a sudden can no...
  9. I can view my friends in my friends list while they appear in my followers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can view my friends in my friends list while they appear in my followers.: Sometimes, I got this message: "we are unable to show your friends at this time, try refreshing your app" 99a42b39-787c-4b81-b696-25161e431e52
  10. View a friends Reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    View a friends Reputation: Is there a way to see a friends reputation? I noticed that one of my friends profiles said "Reputation: Needs Work" and I wanted to see what other players were saying about him....