Viewing Billing Information

Discus and support Viewing Billing Information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to do this through my account on xbox.com but keep gettin error messages and cant view it, but when I do it through my xbox 360 I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mighty Assassin, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Viewing Billing Information

I keep trying to do this through my account on xbox.com but keep gettin error messages and cant view it, but when I do it through my xbox 360 I can view it fine. My question is how do I fix it so I can check it online.

Thanks

:)

Mighty Assassin, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Billing information

Please read the Terms of Service. You are required to maintain current billing information and it is your obligation to cancel auto renewal (now available via the xbox.com web service and previously only available via phone support). If you let your subscription
    lapse and Microsoft attempted to bill you, Microsoft believes you are responsible for that charge if (1) you didn't previously cancel auto renewal and (2) by your own admission had insufficient funds available in the account tied to your XBL service. That's
    like writing a check and then not having enough funds.

I'm not in agreement with Microsoft's Terms of Service per sey, but it is their Terms of Service you, myself and everyone else agreed to when you initially signed up or by virtue of using the service.

In the end, YOU must CALL XBL support. Borrow a friend's phone if you have to. There is no other way. If you simply don't wish to use XBL going forward; simply disappear. Never use your account again. If you attempt to do so in the future, don't be
    surprised if Microsoft first requests you settle your outstanding balance first.

Assassin-7DEB02B5-2491-480E-AD04-D5ABB494DD52, Mar 18, 2014
  3. who am i?!?!
    who am i?!?! Guest
    Billing information

Hi, How do i remove my number and name?.. Also i can't ring up as i am not allowed to use my house phone.. If, at the end of my subscription they cannot renew due to no funds in my account and they stop my xbox live, therefor i cannot owe them money?...

who am i?!?!, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Viewing Billing Information

Sometimes it takes 2 hours for that to update from the site to the console.if it doesn't update soon I would contact support.

MM KillerKlown, Mar 18, 2014
  5. MM KillerKlown Win User

Sometimes it takes 2 hours for that to update from the site to the console.if it doesn't update soon I would contact support.
  6. BigBowlOfCereal Win User

Problem with Renewing Membership

Where can I view the billing information associated with my account?
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

billing information

8. ngocphi Win User

Billing Information

No that is a banking issue

Creditcard cannot be used for Reoccuring charges or long term outside their country

Usually when I travel home to see my wife I inform my bank when I'm going and where and when i am expected back

This prevents blocked charges

You will have to create a new account in uk to use a uk creditcard or uk ms points
  9. Toxic Raven Win User

Billing information

Thema:

1. Viewing Billing Information - Similar Threads - Viewing Billing Information

2. Can’t view my friends captures on the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t view my friends captures on the Xbox app: Hi, I was trying to view my friends captures on the IOS Xbox app but the tab to click is gone. Is this a bug or was it just removed? Any help would be great submitted by /u/jhonfrankford...
  3. Cannot view all games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot view all games: I launch Xbox App for GamePass on the PC and see my installed games, however I cannot view all games. If I click the ALL GAMES button in the top middle of the screen it starts listing with "A...
  4. Friends Cant view my recorded clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Cant view my recorded clips.: yes, all clips are uploaded to xbox live. I am able to view them my self. They are able to be uploaded to one drive. all privacy settings are opened and allow for sharing of media....
  5. Message that I cannot view content other people create

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message that I cannot view content other people create: Hello, So I've been playing Pro Clubs on FIFA 20 for several weeks now and I've always been able to play no problem. Then, when I tried to load up Pro Clubs yesterday I got a message that my...
  6. If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?: Hi Microsoft Community! I just had a really quick question that I wanted to ask you all. I wanted to block my friends list from being viewed (since I have some people added I don't want random...
  7. i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data: please help me and tell me anthing to bring my data back 97aa9890-41a2-41f0-9b2b-54a340cd4c34
  8. View button not working on Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    View button not working on Xbox One Controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller (Night Ops Camo model) to use with Windows 10. All other buttons work fine except the "view button". I already updated the controller firmware for the latest...
  9. Не работает кнопка “View” на Xbox one...[The “View” button does not work on the Xbox one ...]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает кнопка “View” на Xbox one...[The “View” button does not work on the Xbox one ...]: ешил я купить игру...Far cry 5 и когда зашло дело до того чтобы открыть карту надо было нажать “ view” но кнопка совсем не реагировала... думал что это баг но когда зашел в главном меню на xbox...
  10. View Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    View Enforcement History: Why am I not being allowed to view my enforcement history? I want to know what time I can get back on, but every time I go to the enforcement page, I'm automatically signed out and cannot sign...