Viewing Billing Information

Discus and support Viewing Billing Information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to do this through my account on xbox.com but keep gettin error messages and cant view it, but when I do it through my xbox 360 I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mighty Assassin, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Viewing Billing Information

I keep trying to do this through my account on xbox.com but keep gettin error messages and cant view it, but when I do it through my xbox 360 I can view it fine. My question is how do I fix it so I can check it online.

Thanks

:)

Mighty Assassin, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Billing information

Please read the Terms of Service. You are required to maintain current billing information and it is your obligation to cancel auto renewal (now available via the xbox.com web service and previously only available via phone support). If you let your subscription
    lapse and Microsoft attempted to bill you, Microsoft believes you are responsible for that charge if (1) you didn't previously cancel auto renewal and (2) by your own admission had insufficient funds available in the account tied to your XBL service. That's
    like writing a check and then not having enough funds.

I'm not in agreement with Microsoft's Terms of Service per sey, but it is their Terms of Service you, myself and everyone else agreed to when you initially signed up or by virtue of using the service.

In the end, YOU must CALL XBL support. Borrow a friend's phone if you have to. There is no other way. If you simply don't wish to use XBL going forward; simply disappear. Never use your account again. If you attempt to do so in the future, don't be
    surprised if Microsoft first requests you settle your outstanding balance first.

Assassin-7DEB02B5-2491-480E-AD04-D5ABB494DD52, Mar 18, 2014
  3. who am i?!?!
    who am i?!?! Guest
    Billing information

Hi, How do i remove my number and name?.. Also i can't ring up as i am not allowed to use my house phone.. If, at the end of my subscription they cannot renew due to no funds in my account and they stop my xbox live, therefor i cannot owe them money?...

who am i?!?!, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Viewing Billing Information

Sometimes it takes 2 hours for that to update from the site to the console.if it doesn't update soon I would contact support.

MM KillerKlown, Mar 18, 2014
  5. MM KillerKlown Win User

Sometimes it takes 2 hours for that to update from the site to the console.if it doesn't update soon I would contact support.
  6. BigBowlOfCereal Win User

Problem with Renewing Membership

Where can I view the billing information associated with my account?
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

billing information

8. ngocphi Win User

Billing Information

No that is a banking issue

Creditcard cannot be used for Reoccuring charges or long term outside their country

Usually when I travel home to see my wife I inform my bank when I'm going and where and when i am expected back

This prevents blocked charges

You will have to create a new account in uk to use a uk creditcard or uk ms points
  9. Toxic Raven Win User

Billing information

Thema:

1. Viewing Billing Information - Similar Threads - Viewing Billing Information

2. Xbox app can’t view or send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can’t view or send messages: Hiya, I can’t view or send messages on the xbox app . Everytime i go into messages it says ‘ Live updates not available . Pull down to refresh ‘ . Been like it for 2 weeks now , it just sits at...
  3. How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?: I still have a Xbox 360 console, and still have some games on the backlog. But how can I see a list of them? On the support page, there is a link pointing to https://live.xbox.com/download/history...
  4. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  5. Problems Viewing Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Viewing Xbox Account: I just got Sea of Thieves, but to play it and add friends, I need to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account. I'm trying to go to account.xbox.com but every time I try to enter I either get...
  6. How do view my hidden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do view my hidden games: I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1
  7. Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View: So for disclosure, I am asking this question to anyone. With the mass amount of people using converters in multiplayer games, especially competitive ones, has anyone been banned using one of...
  8. Unable To View Clubs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To View Clubs: I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as if my Wifi isn't working (funny cause I had...
  9. Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?: I wasn't able to find a way but I may be missing something obvious. Thanks! submitted by /u/paidbythekill [link] [comments]
  10. Content can`t be viewed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content can`t be viewed.: Recently, I cannot share any game-clips from my activity feed to my friends, Or rather, I can share it but when they open the attachment, it says Content not available. This applies even to clips...