Views on gaming in general

Discus and support Views on gaming in general in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I just want to know what different people's views are on their gaming experience - no matter the platform. Like what games you think are(were) the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SltKiwi, May 16, 2019.

1. SltKiwi
    SltKiwi Guest

So, I just want to know what different people's views are on their gaming experience - no matter the platform.

Like what games you think are(were) the best, childhood games, what genre you liked, weird glitches in past games etc.

My personal favourite right now is probably first person shooters. Heck, I used to love Minecraft as a kid and completed that a million times (with cheats on ofc)

But anyway, what are your views?

:)

SltKiwi, May 16, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Back in the day I adored platformer. As an adult moved to RPGS and said I would never play an online FPS. Now am the general of a large Battlefield clan lol. Still love RPGS and FPS but recently also found a massive passion for indie games. My gaming
    has evolved massively over the years and I love that. There really is something for everyone.
  3. Saeleth Win User

To be honest as someone who struggled with anxiety growing up, gaming was a phenomenal coping method and really helped me. Yes it definitely was an avenue into making new friends with a common interest, but on a personal level it really helped me cope
    with a lot of unpleasant feelings and for that I am forever grateful and will always defend gaming.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Cant live without gaming lol
  5. R4VER Win User

Im a big fan of gaming all round, pretty much played most consoles, i used to love platformers back in the day from mario to sonic, but iv got massive love for fps and strategy, i hope some day Command and conquer makes another appearance on xbox that
    would make my day
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Strategy, simulation, RPG is some of my favourite genre of games. Sandbox games like Minecraft gives me hours of enjoyment.

FPS i will play with friends.

Battle royale games is not for me as i want to enjoy the games i play, not get stressed out.
Thema:

1. Views on gaming in general - Similar Threads - Views gaming general

2. How do view my hidden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do view my hidden games: I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1
  3. Views on game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Views on game pass ultimate?: For me I am undecided as I currently have 3 years stacked of Xbox live. 38986e54-532a-40fa-8c9f-44bededf9415
  4. Can't view screenshots of games in Xbox One store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't view screenshots of games in Xbox One store: Alright so here's my issue: My Xbox Live account is set up as an adult's account, right? But for whatever reason, I can't view screenshots of games in the Xbox's store. Instead of the screenshots...
  5. xbox 360 games unable to view in xbox online profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 games unable to view in xbox online profile: why i cannot see my previous purchased xbox 360 games in my xbox profile online but it is showing in download history and i cannot download it which is one of xbox issue mentioned on xbox support...
  6. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  7. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  8. Can You View Your Game List In The App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can You View Your Game List In The App?: is there a way to view all of your games (installed or not) that have been installed at some point your Xbox on the app? I just want to check and see what games I have on there on the go....
  9. Viewing achievements from the x360 seeing xbox one games individually

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viewing achievements from the x360 seeing xbox one games individually: Is there a way on the x360 to see what specific xbox one games others have played? When I look at compare games, I see xbox one games ##### gamerscore instead of specific games. The x360 displays...
  10. Issues viewing games in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues viewing games in store: wondering if anyone can help me. I got my son an Xbox one two weeks ago and had no issues, today he tried searching a new game but everytime we go into the App Store and click on a game it doesn't...