VIP Gems redemption issue

Discus and support VIP Gems redemption issue in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Gaara962, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Gaara962
    Gaara962 Guest

I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it.

:)

Gaara962, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Gaara962
    Gaara962 Guest
    VIP gems redemption issue

I made a post about how I redeemed my vip gems before the transition for a $10 visa gift card and never received it and I received a response that the post has been escalated to the VIP Gem team and that I would hear back soon. 12 days since that post and
    not only have I not heard a response since but the whole post has been deleted. I would really like some help on this issue because so far the “support” for these types of issues has been ridiculous.

Gaara962, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    VIP gem redemption issue

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 21, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Gaara962,

We have escalated your post to the Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Vault team. They will update this thread once they have completed their investigation.

XBLRewards8, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Gaara962,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

VIP gem redemption issue

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Gaara962,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Gaara962,

We have escalated your post to the Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Vault team. They will update this thread once they have completed their investigation.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP gems redemption issue

10. Smwutches Win User

Freedom rewards issue plus more

Support will check into your freedom rewards and gems issues, but VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too earlier to see credits pending for October purchases.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. VIP Gems redemption issue - Similar Threads - VIP Gems redemption

2. VIP gems giftcards

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP gems giftcards: Hi. I redeemed a $10 gift card and a $5 dollar giftcard with my VIP Gems a day before the VIP gems system was gone. This was back in June when I placed the order. I did receive two emails on June...
  3. accounting of xbox live redemption vip gems in the valut prior to program end

in XBoX Rewards
    accounting of xbox live redemption vip gems in the valut prior to program end: History "Good day! This is xxxxxx, from Microsoft Rewards Customer Support and I will be assisting you with the Service Request 1431583754. After reading your email, it seems that your concern...
  4. VIP Gems y Recompensas

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP Gems y Recompensas: Buen día, Tengo varias dudas, primero es que antes del 30 de Junio logré subir mi Gamerscore por 1000 y ya han pasado varias semanas y no se actualizó, así como también logré (antes del 30 de...
  5. VIP gems redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP gems redemption issue: I made a post about how I redeemed my vip gems before the transition for a $10 visa gift card and never received it and I received a response that the post has been escalated to the VIP Gem team...
  6. My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency?

in XBoX Rewards
    My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency?: My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency? a4382896-7fd9-490d-aa90-215cc1b3c184
  7. my vip gems and rewrd credits

in XBoX Rewards
    my vip gems and rewrd credits: my xbox reward points and my vip gems have ( according to the xbox support person ) been lost in the migration to microsoft rewards. i had about 1750 my vip gems and reward points. can you look...
  8. Exchanged VIP Gems fro VISA cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Exchanged VIP Gems fro VISA cards: Hello. I used most of my remaining VIP gems to redeem two VISA prepaid cards but I don´t know how I´m going to receive them. In the rewards page the history shows that the gems were used for both...
  9. VIP gem redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP gem redemption issue: I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it again...
  10. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...