VIP Gems y Recompensas

Discus and support VIP Gems y Recompensas in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Buen día, Tengo varias dudas, primero es que antes del 30 de Junio logré subir mi Gamerscore por 1000 y ya han pasado varias semanas y no se... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Flint Locko, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Flint Locko
    Flint Locko Guest

VIP Gems y Recompensas

Buen día,

Tengo varias dudas, primero es que antes del 30 de Junio logré subir mi Gamerscore por 1000 y ya han pasado varias semanas y no se actualizó, así como también logré
    (antes del 30 de Junio) mas 25000 en mi Gamerscore y no me dieron mi medalla. Entiendo que es la transición a Microsoft Rewards, pero creo que lo anterior me debió dar créditos y gemas que tampoco me abonaro.

Otra cuestión es que quiero canjear mis VIP Gems pero ya todo se encuentra agotado. Tengo 368 VIP Gems y me gustaría cambiar aunque sea 250 VIP Gems por 5 000 créditos
    y éstos a su vez se me depositen en mi cuenta de Microsoft en mi moneda (MXN). Pensé que actualizarían las recompensas de My VIP Vault pero sigue agotado todo. Quisiera saber si es posible que actualizaran o que me dieran la oportunidad de canjear VIP Gems
    por 5 000 créditos.

Gracias.

:)

Flint Locko, Jul 13, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards points - voyager rewards

Hello MJay76,

From the FAQ:

Quando receberei meus Créditos de Recompensas?

Depois de concluir uma ação da lista, seus Créditos de Recompensas e MyVIP Gems aparecerão como pendentes dentro de 96 horas.

We see that this punch was awarded sometime last night. However, note that as stated in the FAQ, only games are eligible for this offer, so your add-on purchase Expansion Pass was not eligible.

XBLRewards8, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Tolmy King
    Tolmy King Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Closing Down

When the VIP Gems and other cash gets converted to local currency, how much will each VIP Gem be worth?

Tolmy King, Jul 13, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

VIP Gems y Recompensas

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since this is an Xbox Rewards program issue, this is the correct forum for assistance.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

VIP Gems y Recompensas

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  7. Smwutches Win User

VIP Gems y Recompensas

Since this is an Xbox Rewards program issue, this is the correct forum for assistance.
  8. DAN1187 Win User

I have not had my rewards of $10

It was a $10 gift card I bought with my vip gems.
  9. Smwutches Win User

VIP Gems

For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

vip gems

Hello EXzeLzZ,

We did a series of restocks over the last few months. Since the program is ending in your region, if you wish to spend your Gems in the Vault, you must use them on the current prizes in the Vault before the final transition to Microsoft Rewards.
Thema:

VIP Gems y Recompensas

1. VIP Gems y Recompensas - Similar Threads - VIP Gems Recompensas

2. VIP gems giftcards

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP gems giftcards: Hi. I redeemed a $10 gift card and a $5 dollar giftcard with my VIP Gems a day before the VIP gems system was gone. This was back in June when I placed the order. I did receive two emails on June...
  3. accounting of xbox live redemption vip gems in the valut prior to program end

in XBoX Rewards
    accounting of xbox live redemption vip gems in the valut prior to program end: History "Good day! This is xxxxxx, from Microsoft Rewards Customer Support and I will be assisting you with the Service Request 1431583754. After reading your email, it seems that your concern...
  4. VIP gems redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP gems redemption issue: I made a post about how I redeemed my vip gems before the transition for a $10 visa gift card and never received it and I received a response that the post has been escalated to the VIP Gem team...
  5. My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency?

in XBoX Rewards
    My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency?: My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency? a4382896-7fd9-490d-aa90-215cc1b3c184
  6. my vip gems and rewrd credits

in XBoX Rewards
    my vip gems and rewrd credits: my xbox reward points and my vip gems have ( according to the xbox support person ) been lost in the migration to microsoft rewards. i had about 1750 my vip gems and reward points. can you look...
  7. Exchanged VIP Gems fro VISA cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Exchanged VIP Gems fro VISA cards: Hello. I used most of my remaining VIP gems to redeem two VISA prepaid cards but I don´t know how I´m going to receive them. In the rewards page the history shows that the gems were used for both...
  8. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  9. VIP Gems redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP Gems redemption issue: I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it....
  10. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...