vip points

Discus and support vip points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought dead or alive 5 and im a vip level 1 why isnt my points showing up? 013ae669-b08d-406b-8b67-2d0503e61444 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JETLIAN, Feb 26, 2015.

1. JETLIAN
    JETLIAN Guest

vip points

I bought dead or alive 5 and im a vip level 1 why isnt my points showing up?

:)

JETLIAN, Feb 26, 2015
  2. VIP program

Erm , i pre-ordered 2 games during the Vip program and i wasn't given any Vip points . May i know what happen ?

Thxs

uneasierdrake96, Feb 26, 2015
  3. Skinnyb0y16
    Skinnyb0y16 Guest
    didn't get all my MP

I was credited 50 MP points on the 5 of dec But i have 490 and i earned vip exclusive whats benefit of vip ?

Skinnyb0y16, Feb 26, 2015
  4. vip points

Hey there JETLIAN!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If are participating in the Xbox Live Rewards program, you will need to make a post in the Xbox Live Rewards Forum. This way we can make sure that the proper
    folks can address the issue. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Feb 26, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

vip points

Hey there JETLIAN!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If are participating in the Xbox Live Rewards program, you will need to make a post in the Xbox Live Rewards Forum. This way we can make sure that the proper
    folks can address the issue. Thanks in advance!
  6. Fenrir Drive Win User

VIP Pass

The whole point of the VIP pass is that when priced dlc comes, VIP members get it for free, while non-members have to pay for it. Also, VIP members get exclusive DLC weapon and body skins.
  7. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Exclusive Cars Question

The cars that are exclusive to VIP are that way because VIP is also a car pack within itself. Therefore you can't get them. However the VIP will become available to all at some point on the marketplace. Same will probably happen with the launch pack and
    possibly the preorder cars.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing Points for purchase

you only get points for buying stuff if you're a VIP member
    Not true. You get credits if you complete offers on the site, regardless of VIP status.
  9. PlanBacon Win User

Missing Points for purchase

you only get points for buying stuff if you're a VIP member
Thema:

vip points

1. vip points - Similar Threads - vip points

2. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  3. Redeemed Xbox VIP Rewards for Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Xbox VIP Rewards for Microsoft Rewards Points: So, as we all know, Xbox rewards was merging with Microsoft rewards and I decided to spend all of the points that I could. I redeemed two (2) 5,000 Microsoft Rewards that should have been...
  4. I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.: as the title says, i have not received my gift card, even though it said two days. 7ea10b9d-781b-435b-a51b-f233454b19e2
  5. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  6. exchange VIP points

in XBoX Rewards
    exchange VIP points: hi my gamertag is I have 505 VIP points to use before the cross over on the 15 th of June i a trying to exchage them for a money gift card in the VIP vault but ever think in the 500 VIP section...
  7. vip points 505

in XBoX Rewards
    vip points 505: hi i have VIP points to use before the 15 of June when xbox rewards become microsoft rewards i way to exchange the for the prize of ten on the vip vault but ever think in the VIP range of 500vip...
  8. Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points

in XBoX Rewards
    Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points: Hello, I tried to redeem 250 VIP points for the 5,000 Microsoft points, but after filling out the First/Last name pop-up, it told me that there was an error and that I should come here....
  9. VIP POINTS - XBOX REWARDS

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP POINTS - XBOX REWARDS: On 5/22 I claimed 770 VIP points for the Xbox reward program. They still say "claimed" when will they be deposited? I'm trying to redeem all my points for a reward in the VIP VAULT before the...
  10. Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up.

in XBoX Rewards
    Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up.: Hello, I ordered 2x 10,000 rewards points and 1x 5000 rewards points 2 weeks ago. Message stated said points should arrive on 96 hours. Have not received anything yet. Ordered from VIP vault...