Virgin media and xbox 1 issues

Discus and support Virgin media and xbox 1 issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Virgin media and xbox 1 issues I think virgin media is making xbox live not work. haven't been able to use xbox live for likeee 1 week now starting to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KawaiiKitten108, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Virgin media and xbox 1 issues

I think virgin media is making xbox live not work. haven't been able to use xbox live for likeee 1 week now starting to rly annoy me

:)

KawaiiKitten108, Mar 17, 2018
  2. Redfox2007
    Redfox2007 Guest
    Virgin Media Connection Problems

i had same probs here and virgin media and microsoft have no idea what the problem is!!! I did however solve the issue by changing my isp from virgin media to sky not 1 problem as of yet been on sky now for 5 months so i guess the issue lies with virgin
    media or the super hub 1 and 2

Redfox2007, Mar 17, 2018
  3. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Are you on Virgin Media? Having issues staying connected? Read here!

Hi everyone,

It's very apparent that recently, over the last 2-3 months, numerous issues have cropped up in terms of connecting to Xbox Live on Virgin Media's service.

Generally, the issues entail you being disconnected from multiplayer every so often as well as packet loss.

You're not alone. Xbox Support, Microsoft and Virgin Media are aware of the issue - except, Virgin Media are refusing to continue to investigate the issue, in fact, they no longer reply to customers reporting the issue.

Xbox Support recommend I post on the forums here, as well as on Virgin Media's and social channels, to make ourselves, the customers, heard.

So, having issues with Virgin Media connecting to Xbox Live? Reply below.

But also, please read this thread and reply if you can: Virgin Media Hiding Issues Under the Carpet - Comp... - Virgin Media Community

And take note on Imgur, too: http://imgur.com/gallery/naNMm2G

TheJackah, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Redfox2007 Win User

Virgin Media Connection Problems

i had same probs here and virgin media and microsoft have no idea what the problem is!!! I did however solve the issue by changing my isp from virgin media to sky not 1 problem as of yet been on sky now for 5 months so i guess the issue lies with virgin
    media or the super hub 1 and 2
  5. Coops993 Win User

cant play black ops multiplayer

I'm playing Xbox over Virgin Media too with no issues
  6. nathanp180 Win User

multiplayer quick fix(works for me not guaranteed though) MICROSOFT FIX YOUR CONSOLE

stridefall i noticed you also have virgin media, from other forums im reading this issue seems to be a virgin media problem most or if not everyone who has said who their isp is seems to be with virgin media
  7. ngocphi Win User

Can't Download Games

If you looked at your own thread posting an offical virgin forums theree is an issue with virgin and all gaming services confirmed in your own thread by someone else whho uses virgin and the 1000s of users on virgin medias forum

Why dont you follow thw advice of virgin media and 1000s of users and fix your issue by calling them it is a known proproblem
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

CoD AW really laggy!!

Am not lagging game play is fine my only issue is seeing everyone ping drop to 1 bar.

Am with virgin media wired 162 meg no issues yet with lag
Thema:

1. Virgin media and xbox 1 issues - Similar Threads - Virgin media issues

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0: Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console? If the console is new and other devices connect to the...
  5. Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK: Virgin Media: Extending our speed leadership with spring launch of 500 Mbps broadband in the UK This is great news for someone like myself with a large gaming family! With the bundled 35Mbps...
  6. Virgin Media TV through Xbox One X: Audio and Guide but no TV Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virgin Media TV through Xbox One X: Audio and Guide but no TV Picture: Hi, I want to watch my Virgin Media TV (v6 box) through the Xbox One X. Plugging the V6 box directly to the Samsung TV works as it should (but is not an acceptable solution). The V6 box is...
  7. Virgin media hub 3.0 connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virgin media hub 3.0 connection issues: I recently got the new hub and I'm randomly being kick from games,anybody having similar issues? Or does anybody know how to resolve these issues? My nat type is open. thanks....
  8. Buggiest console ever? Is Virgin Media internet the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buggiest console ever? Is Virgin Media internet the issue?: Im at my wits end with this console, its seems so unreliable and Ive actually started using my 360 again for apps the XB1 is that bad. The console constantly freezes, apps crash or fail to load,...
  9. Are you on Virgin Media? Having issues staying connected? Read here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you on Virgin Media? Having issues staying connected? Read here!: Hi everyone, It's very apparent that recently, over the last 2-3 months, numerous issues have cropped up in terms of connecting to Xbox Live on Virgin Media's service. Generally, the issues...
  10. Live Connection Issues?? - Unable to access most of various live services Virgin Media UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Connection Issues?? - Unable to access most of various live services Virgin Media UK: Hello Over the past few weeks I have been plagued with sign in issues on my Xbox one. I am on Virgin Media in the UK, using a superhub2 in modem mode and a Netgear Nighthawk Router, My Xbox is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox and virgin media problems