Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK

Discus and support Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Virgin Media: Extending our speed leadership with spring launch of 500 Mbps broadband in the UK This is great news for someone like myself with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CybroUK, Mar 4, 2019.

1. CybroUK
    CybroUK Guest

Virgin Media: Extending
    our speed leadership with spring launch of 500 Mbps broadband in the UK

This is great news for someone like myself with a large gaming family!

With the bundled 35Mbps upstream my family could soon be streaming video on multiple gaming platforms at higher resolutions. While not affecting online gaming and other users on my home network.

The 500Mbps downstream will provide further bandwidth for downloading gigabytes of game updates while watching Netflix, other media streaming services and online gaming.

If the price is right and my budget covers the increased cost from my current 320/22Mbps bundle. I may find myself upgrading as soon as it's available.

What do Virgin Media customers here think of the newly announced speed increase? Will you be upgrading to the new 500Mbps bundle. Or even switching from your current internet provider?

:)

CybroUK, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK - Similar Threads - Virgin Media's Broadband

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0: Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console? If the console is new and other devices connect to the...
  5. Virgin Media TV through Xbox One X: Audio and Guide but no TV Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virgin Media TV through Xbox One X: Audio and Guide but no TV Picture: Hi, I want to watch my Virgin Media TV (v6 box) through the Xbox One X. Plugging the V6 box directly to the Samsung TV works as it should (but is not an acceptable solution). The V6 box is...
  6. IVP6 on Virgin Media

in XBoX on Windows
    IVP6 on Virgin Media: as a gamer for while now on Xbox. I've recently found out from my network provider that to receive the updated version from IVP4 it's only available for business customers. I'm a residential...
  7. Virgin media and xbox 1 issues

Virgin media and xbox 1 issues: Virgin media and xbox 1 issues I think virgin media is making xbox live not work. haven't been able to use xbox live for likeee 1 week now starting to rly annoy me...
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0 Hi I've recently bought a Xbox one x and the set up was all good with the Virgin hub 2.0. We've...
  9. VirginMedia: Virgin Media Super Hub 3 Strict NAT!

VirginMedia: Virgin Media Super Hub 3 Strict NAT!: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Virgin Media Super Hub 3 Strict NAT! (XBOX Insider Preview build) Microsoft support said some one would awnser this? :( 443a4379-cd3d-4a47-9688-c45ee4809fc1
  10. Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...: Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it...