Virgin Mobile: IPv6

Discus and support Virgin Mobile: IPv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Virgin Mobile (ISPs): IPv6 Consult with your Internet Service Provider. 7a42e8a2-d258-43c7-9c65-d845d67c3a8b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RED MONKEY34, Dec 9, 2016.

1. RED MONKEY34
    RED MONKEY34 Guest

Virgin Mobile (ISPs): IPv6
    Consult with your Internet Service Provider.

:)

RED MONKEY34, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Virgin Mobile: Xbox Horrible Connection Problems

Virgin Mobile (ISPs): Xbox Horrible Connection Problems
    Take a look for the IPV6 option.

In France, lot's of the Xbox who got an IPV6 activated on their router, has this kind of issues

DEADSHOT 14116, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Cortana

200 minutes

Unlimited calls to Virgin Mobile numbers

500MB Mobile Web

Unlimited texts

Unlimited texts to Virgin Mobile numbers

Screenshot

The Viral Cyrix, Dec 9, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

taidara, Dec 9, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Cortana

200 minutes

Unlimited calls to Virgin Mobile numbers

500MB Mobile Web

Unlimited texts

Unlimited texts to Virgin Mobile numbers

http://prntscr.com/3cz313
  7. xl S L A G lx Win User

Strict NAT and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error

With my router which is a virgin media superhub 2 there is no option to enable or disable ipv6
  8. hellfire01 01 Win User

How to open up my NAT with Virgin Mobile Mifi 2200?

9. taidara Win User

Virgin mobile mifi

Greetings CommanderCootie!

Appreciate if you can post up the model number of your wireless hotspot.

Please read:
    www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../59-my-nat-is-strict-or-moderate
    Scroll down to bottom of this page and you will find some useful tips regarding connecting to Xbox LIVE with MiFi and other mobile networks. Please let us know if you were helped by this.
    Thank you!
Thema:

1. Virgin Mobile: IPv6 - Similar Threads - Virgin Mobile IPv6

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes

in XBoX TV Hardware
    HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes: HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes The only way this would work is if your tv had a picture in picture mode but one of the "screens" would be quite small depending on what kind of PiP settings your tv has....
  5. Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0: Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console? If the console is new and other devices connect to the...
  6. Virgin app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virgin app: Hi I am not the most techinically minded person so please be gentle with me! We are considering a move from Sky to Virgin for TV, Broadband and phone services. My husband works away a lot and...
  7. Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Virgin Media's Broadband to Hit 500Mbps by Spring 2019 in the UK: Virgin Media: Extending our speed leadership with spring launch of 500 Mbps broadband in the UK This is great news for someone like myself with a large gaming family! With the bundled 35Mbps...
  8. Virgin Mobile: Xbox Horrible Connection Problems

Virgin Mobile: Xbox Horrible Connection Problems: Virgin Mobile (ISPs): Xbox Horrible Connection Problems Take a look for the IPV6 option. In France, lot's of the Xbox who got an IPV6 activated on their router, has this kind of issues...
  9. Virgin Mobile: Disconnecting from xbox live

Virgin Mobile: Disconnecting from xbox live: Virgin Mobile (ISPs): Disconnecting from xbox live This EXACT THING happens to me all the time literally this exact thing on the same games and I'm on virgin media too! Some one please help!...
  10. Virgin Mobile Novatel MiFi 2200: How do I get my Xbox one connected to my Novatel Mifi 2200 ...

Virgin Mobile Novatel MiFi 2200: How do I get my Xbox one connected to my Novatel Mifi 2200 ...: Virgin Mobile (Hotspots) Novatel MiFi 2200: How do I get my Xbox one connected to my Novatel Mifi 2200 hotspot? Trying to connect to internet/Xbox Live with a Novatel Mifi 2200 hotspot. How do I...