VirginMedia: Restoring Factory Defaults

Discus and support VirginMedia: Restoring Factory Defaults in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults Virgin SuperHub 2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.0.1 Username – *none*... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults
    Virgin SuperHub 2

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.0.1

Username – *none*

Password – changeme

Restoring Factory Defaults

Through Firmware

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter changeme when prompted for the password.
    4. Click the sign in button.
    5. Select Advanced Settings.
    6. Select Device Management.
    7. Select Reboot/Reset Device.
    8. Click the Restore to Factory Defaults box.

Through Hardware

1. Locate the reset button on the back of the device.
    2. Press and hold the reset button for aprox. 5 seconds.
    3. Release the button and wait for the device to restart.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014
  2. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    restoring xbox one to factory default

I need to sell one of my Xbox ones because i'm moving if i restore it to the factory default before selling it do i lose my account,saved games and so on. i don't want the person person i sell it to have all my info. HELP

n7oldnavy, Oct 22, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    restoring xbox one to factory default

As long as your console has been connected to the internet, all of your saves will be on the cloud so you won't have to worry about those, and all of your digital games are attached to your gamertag, not the console itself. You'll be fine.

bloosuga, Oct 22, 2014
  4. OxbowPolecat562 Win User

Restore Factory Defaults

5. debbiemccoy Win User

2Wire: Restore Factory Defaults

Thank you for your information!
  6. onyxishere Win User

SMC: Restore Factory Defaults

Please do not post personal info including username and password on the forums. Others can see it and use it against you.
  7. thexmanone Win User

Restore to factory default question

Why not just unplug the external hard drive?
  8. taidara Win User

Not Connecting to Xbox Live wifi

Greetings UnwornMender3!

You should have no spaces in your wireless network name (SSID). Change the name of your wireless network (VIRGINMEDIA 8585113) to a single word. Try to make up your own SSID instead of what you are assign by default. Restore your Xbox network settings to
    factory defaults. Restart your console, reconnect to your wireless network and test Xbox LIVE connection.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. VirginMedia: Restoring Factory Defaults - Similar Threads - VirginMedia Restoring Factory

2. VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: wifi Hi, What's happening when you try to connect? Have you tried clearing the MAC address and resetting the router ? 11531482-63be-46e0-9264-f1b61a32bc4e
  3. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Configuration problems Hi Dan, I split your post and created a new thread for you and placed it in the correct category as well. This way we can assist...
  4. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Network Stats Awesome we're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for...
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox live I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The...
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again Try to get int to youre Router setings. Make first...
  7. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Conection problems Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then...
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: New router causing game lag

VirginMedia Superhub 2: New router causing game lag: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: New router causing game lag Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution...
  9. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at...
  10. VirginMedia Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

VirginMedia Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Try this link for a possible solution:...