VirginMedia: Wireless Security

Discus and support VirginMedia: Wireless Security in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Security Virgin SuperHub 2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.0.1 Username – *none* Password –... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Security
    Virgin SuperHub 2

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.0.1

Username – *none*

Password – changeme

How To Find Wireless Passphrase (WPA/WEP)

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter changeme when prompted for the password.
    4. Click the sign in button.
    5. Select Wireless Network Settings.
    6. The Wireless Passphrase is found to the right of Passphrase or Security key. The 2.4Ghz network to the left and the 5GHz to the right.

Alt. Instructions.

1. Locate the sticker on the bottom of the device.
    2. The passphrase for your wireless network is listed to the right of Passphrase.

Changing Wireless Security Type/ Disabling Wireless Security

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter changeme when prompted for the password.
    4. Click the sign in button.
    5. Select Wireless Network Settings.
    6. Select Disable from the Security Mode drop down.
    7. Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014
  2. Deltaman45
    Deltaman45 Guest
    Virginmedia major Routing/DPI failure.

im with virginmedia and ive had no problems with GRFS.i do know that virginmedia are soon going to beta test new wireless drivers and updates to problem with iplayer for the xbox 360..forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php

Deltaman45, Oct 22, 2014
  3. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest

Virginmedia is currently and has been for the last 4 days suffering an major issue, the official line from Virginmedia is they are having a routing issue and UBI-Soft are currently telling Virgin customers having trouble with GR-FS to contact Virginmedia
    as its an issue on Virginmedia's end.

This is just for your information and may help some use's. There is lots of information on Virginmedia official technical support forums with advice from Virginmedia's staff.

Ooh im good, Oct 22, 2014
  4. Deltaman45 Win User

im with virginmedia and ive had no problems with GRFS.i do know that virginmedia are soon going to beta test new wireless drivers and updates to problem with iplayer for the xbox 360..forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Virgin Media Superhub Connection Issues

i am on virginmedia and using the hub they gave me, not had any issues with my xbox live connection at all. Even using it wireless, don't even have a problem while using my ps3 as well
  6. KYLANTHEGAMER44 Win User

D-Link: Changing Wireless Security Type/ Disabling Wireless Security

changing wireless security type/ disabling wireless security
  7. AnimateTooth433 Win User

WIRELESS SECURITY

I'm having this same problem. Did you ever resolve?...
  8. Frizio I iB Win User

WIRELESS SECURITY

Hey there :)

try to follow this
    guide
Thema:

1. VirginMedia: Wireless Security - Similar Threads - VirginMedia Wireless Security

2. VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: wifi Hi, What's happening when you try to connect? Have you tried clearing the MAC address and resetting the router ? 11531482-63be-46e0-9264-f1b61a32bc4e
  3. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Configuration problems Hi Dan, I split your post and created a new thread for you and placed it in the correct category as well. This way we can assist...
  4. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Network Stats Awesome we're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for...
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox live I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The...
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again Try to get int to youre Router setings. Make first...
  7. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Conection problems Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then...
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at...
  9. VirginMedia: Change Wireless Channel

VirginMedia: Change Wireless Channel: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Channel Virgin SuperHub 2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.0.1 Username – *none* Password – changeme Change Wireless Channel...
  10. VirginMedia: Change Wireless Mode

VirginMedia: Change Wireless Mode: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Mode Virgin SuperHub 2 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.0.1 Username – *none* Password – changeme Change Wireless Mode *Not...