"Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack)

Discus and support "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an engineering question concerning joystick with SRRT jack. Is it possible to send some analog value on R1 and R2 without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PedroDesRobots, Sep 21, 2019.

1. "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack)

Hello everyone,

I have an engineering question concerning joystick with SRRT jack.

Is it possible to send some analog value on R1 and R2 without connecting S and T ?

I mean to use an analog signal generated from a specific source but without power it by the jack interface.

This figure could help to understand my case, imagine it without potentiometer but replace them by 2 sources which generate an analog signal similar :

"Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack) [​IMG]

Finally, only R2 and R1 will be connected. Is it feasible or completely wrong (need voltage reference for calibration)?

If you need more details, let me in touch.

Best,

:)

PedroDesRobots, Sep 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question in reference to the joystick. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools or resources. I recommend to review the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

• 22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the
      way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. PedroDesRobots Win User

Erratum: R1 and T connected and S and R2 not connected

Note: we can put a fake resistance of 10 KOhms between S and R2 and to send an analog signal through R1 and T
  4. DEEZFIRENUTZ007 Win User

Xbox 360 controller

The analog joystick... Cursor going in any direction it wants to ... Without touching the joystick... You can calibrate your joysticks... Or re-center them... There is a setting somewhere in the 360... Calibrate analog joysticks or calibration settings for
    joystick... Calibrate your joystick... I have seen it before but cannot locate now

But it resets or recenters/realigns your joysticks so it doesnt drift all over your page... Your cursor
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

I'm looking at my controller for my engineering class

Well, in general you just need to buy a new analog joystick for 5 bucks.
  6. whitemikenvs Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

I have purchased three joysticks all have went bad left analog stick had malfunctioned on each including the original so that makes a total if four faulty joysticks I have
Thema:

1. "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack) - Similar Threads - Virtual Joystick analog

2. Virtual Xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Virtual Xbox controller: My son, aged 8, is disabled & cant use his left hand & has limited use of his right. He can use his index finger to point, so can use a tablet as a talker & to play games. He loves Xbox & has 5...
  3. How to Disable Windows 10 Xbox Virtual Keyboard and Volume Controls

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Disable Windows 10 Xbox Virtual Keyboard and Volume Controls: So i don't want the Xbox fake keyboard popping up while i'm trying to play a game. I also don't want pressing down taking control of the volume controls and making my volume go down, like while...
  4. On screen virtual keyboard not entering text

in XboX Insiders
    On screen virtual keyboard not entering text: Im playing on Ark and tried entering an admin command. Everything typed just fine and displayed the proper text, but when I press the start button to "confirm" that the text is correct Its acts as...
  5. Xbox letters on virtual keyboard not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox letters on virtual keyboard not working: Hello, I'm not able to sign into the Xbox because I can't use the letters on the virtual keyboard. I can use everything else...space bar, backspace, etc. but not the letters. The cursor can't be...
  6. Virtual expansion does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virtual expansion does not work: Hello all ! My problem is the following: Some years ago I had my account on the Xbox 360 but I lost it, there is no way to access it, therefore I lost all the content there. Well, now I have a...
  7. virtual gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    virtual gift card: I just purchased what I thought was two xbox gift cards that I could print out and give as gifts. However, which I clicked on link, the money was loaded into my Microsoft account, which I have...
  8. Virtual Reality

in XBoX Accessibility
    Virtual Reality: Will VR (Virtual Reality) be coming to Xbox anytime Soon. 692f1bb3-a96c-4fa6-981d-947b1fd1ab99
  9. Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?: DS4 is what i use 99% of the time but itd be nice to have one if I ever had a few minutes to spare when I am away from home. Thanks submitted by /u/Antique-Emphasis [link] [comments]
  10. How do you refund virtual currency such as Minecraft Coins

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you refund virtual currency such as Minecraft Coins: I purchased the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft today, I already had java so I frankly didn't know how Minecoins worked. My gamertag is ImATurtle so I wanted to get a turtle skin and after finding...