"Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack)

Discus and support "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an engineering question concerning joystick with SRRT jack. Is it possible to send some analog value on R1 and R2 without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PedroDesRobots, Sep 21, 2019.

1. "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack)

Hello everyone,

I have an engineering question concerning joystick with SRRT jack.

Is it possible to send some analog value on R1 and R2 without connecting S and T ?

I mean to use an analog signal generated from a specific source but without power it by the jack interface.

This figure could help to understand my case, imagine it without potentiometer but replace them by 2 sources which generate an analog signal similar :

"Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack) [​IMG]

Finally, only R2 and R1 will be connected. Is it feasible or completely wrong (need voltage reference for calibration)?

If you need more details, let me in touch.

Best,

:)

PedroDesRobots, Sep 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question in reference to the joystick. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools or resources. I recommend to review the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

• 22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the
      way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. PedroDesRobots Win User

Erratum: R1 and T connected and S and R2 not connected

Note: we can put a fake resistance of 10 KOhms between S and R2 and to send an analog signal through R1 and T
  4. DEEZFIRENUTZ007 Win User

Xbox 360 controller

The analog joystick... Cursor going in any direction it wants to ... Without touching the joystick... You can calibrate your joysticks... Or re-center them... There is a setting somewhere in the 360... Calibrate analog joysticks or calibration settings for
    joystick... Calibrate your joystick... I have seen it before but cannot locate now

But it resets or recenters/realigns your joysticks so it doesnt drift all over your page... Your cursor
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

I'm looking at my controller for my engineering class

Well, in general you just need to buy a new analog joystick for 5 bucks.
  6. whitemikenvs Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

I have purchased three joysticks all have went bad left analog stick had malfunctioned on each including the original so that makes a total if four faulty joysticks I have
Thema:

1. "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack) - Similar Threads - Virtual Joystick analog

2. Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work: Hi all, I'm having difficulty in accessing the Request Refund form on any links or virtual assistant links that are provided - they all seem to link to the 'Add Family Member' page and not the...
  3. Visa Qiwi Virtual

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Visa Qiwi Virtual: Я бы хотел приобрести игру в Microsoft store при помощи visa qiwi virtual. При попытке добавить саособ оплаты мне требуется ввести имя владельца. На сайте qiwi написано,что при оплатах я могу...
  4. Friday the 13th > Virtual Cabin > Calendar > Typo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th > Virtual Cabin > Calendar > Typo: FYI only: There's a typo when you read the calendar in the virtual cabin It says, "ouf of the first 10 films, every Friday the 13th movie has been released on a Friday, but only four have been...
  5. Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?: So when i broung up the keyboard to search up something, i use a mic to say stuff when i press the double box button. But when i came to search up something now, the buttion was removed on the...
  6. Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.: Add a slider option to have opacity control over screen overlay items. submitted by /u/L_demonknight [link] [comments]
  7. Talking to a virtual agent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Talking to a virtual agent: How do you talk to avirtual agent when you need it??? 309b6945-eb20-487b-be1c-7923c6a307b5
  8. Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?: After typing the first letter of a word the very next letter auto capitalizes. It's been like that for me for forever and it's annoying. It usually only happens on the first word when the keyboard...
  9. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download: I want to play this on my xbox one X, but I can't download it its not on the store? how can I play this? e0775dfe-b6cc-4f16-81a9-9c38279d42b7
  10. Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard: It would be a good idea for the Xbox virtual keyboard to have a smarter keyboard (which saves the words you have already typed). It's so simple and so useful. submitted by /u/SacrazinX [link]...