Virtual keyboard won’t work when I try and login

Discus and support Virtual keyboard won’t work when I try and login in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To log in I have to enter a password that uses the virtual keyboard. The virtual keyboard does not appear and a white box has replaced it on the screen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ameri-Jin, Jun 24, 2022.

1. /u/Ameri-Jin
    /u/Ameri-Jin Guest

To log in I have to enter a password that uses the virtual keyboard. The virtual keyboard does not appear and a white box has replaced it on the screen where it would be. There is no usb plugged into the front which would imitate a keyboard being plugged in. I have power cycled it, pulled the power cable out, and poured through the options while in offline mode to no avail. What is causing this issue?

submitted by /u/Ameri-Jin
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ameri-Jin, Jun 24, 2022
  2. skys7 Win User

"The Power of the Cloud" Awesomeness!

[quote user="ArmyMedic75"]

MS has never stated that all 300k of those servers would be physical servers. In fact I see at least a quarter of them being virtual

[/quote]

Where did I say they all are not virtual?

I can´t know this so I won´t say it :)
  3. gds1972 Win User

Virtual keyboard

Hi

If the virtual keyboard is not visible on the screen can you please try a full console restart and hopefully this will resolve the issue for you. To restart the console press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds, once the
    console has powered down wait for one minute then power the console back on and hopefully the virtual keyboard will now be working.
  4. ClausReich Win User

The virtual keyboard on Xbox not working

Hello HarryJackson7! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To be able to help you out, we need to gather some more information. First, what Xbox console do you have, and also, have you tried to perform a full factory reset on your console?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 marketplace content...

You do realise that your 360 won`t suddenly stop working when the xbox one is released?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What a rip off.. Time for a change.

Then i won`t bother trying to help you, doesn`t bother me in the slightest.
Thema:

1. Virtual keyboard won’t work when I try and login - Similar Threads - Virtual keyboard won’t

2. virtual keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    virtual keyboard: Hello! In the May update, I would like to add the function to remove the virtual keyboard, so that through the microsoft edge application I can safely connect the wired keyboard and type. The only...
  3. The virtual keyboard on Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    The virtual keyboard on Xbox not working: The virtual keyboard on my Xbox does not let me type more then one letter. I have tried to reboot and reset but it still doesn’t work. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  4. Xbox Remote won't let me type on virtual keyboard.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Remote won't let me type on virtual keyboard.: Every time I need to sign in or enter my email and the virtual keyboard comes up, as soon as I move off the predictive text bar to the keypad I'm instantly moved back to the top left corner on the...
  5. Virtual Keyboard won't stop showing up while I use controller on PC and press the View...

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual Keyboard won't stop showing up while I use controller on PC and press the View...: How do I get rid of this virtual keyboard????? It is so frustrating not being able to turn this off because it literally means a button on my controller is useless. Its always been my scoreboard...
  6. Virtual keyboard on microsoft edge ( Xbox One S )

in XBoX on Windows
    Virtual keyboard on microsoft edge ( Xbox One S ): Hi, So I was wondering, I use a keyboard and mouse on the newest version of microsoft edge on the xbox one s. But the only problem I had with it is that it always shows the virtual "controller"...
  7. Xbox series X virtual keyboard always in speech to text input

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X virtual keyboard always in speech to text input: Does anyone know of a way to disable to voice input on the Xbox virtual keyboard? Can't find anything anywhere about it but when ever I try to type on the keyboard, it loads up quick as anything...
  8. virtual keyboard on the new edge

in XboX Insiders
    virtual keyboard on the new edge: want an option to remove the virtual keyboard, because I think it's very ridiculous, there will be an option to disable it? submitted by /u/Comida404 [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead , Series X Cant Open Any Virtual Keyboards Rebooted Several Times

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead , Series X Cant Open Any Virtual Keyboards Rebooted Several Times: I Rebooted My Console 5 Times still cant search for a game and still cant message any friends it seems the keyboards are not working . submitted by /u/Communicatedd [link] [comments]
  10. Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.: I'm just trying out the new Edge and it runs really well. Problem is, when i want to write something, the onscreen keyboard appears and i can't se what i am writing. That sucks. please change...