VIRUS

Discus and support VIRUS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can microsoft edge give xbox one a virus e02172ce-a409-4b4c-9eb6-4e844ba2b0a9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by margaret ashworth, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:04 AM.

1. VIRUS

can microsoft edge give xbox one a virus

:)

margaret ashworth, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:04 AM
  2. MEGA MAN-67C02A75-B7 Win User

Sherry Berkin Is BACK

She has the immunity to G-virus and this Jake dude is immune to the C-virus, they're gonna make a super anti-virus.
  3. UtterBeauty1648 Win User

Virus

Do I need to upload an antivirus on the xbox for protection while browsing or using IE?
  4. Mister Beep Win User

virus

Hey there,

This isn't an area we are able to assist with here on the Xbox Support forums, but for assistance with Windows, you will want to reach out to
    Microsoft Support.

Hope this helps!
  5. margaret ashworth Win User

virus

ty there is not a problem its just paranoia it has helped alot but i was just wondering that if an xbox 360 game i play and is sved to my cloud i thought it could have a virus and affect my account can cloud not get a virus with saved games then
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

VIRUS

No edge cannot give your console a virus
Thema:

VIRUS

1. VIRUS - Similar Threads - VIRUS

2. virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    virus: is it possible if i had an old xbox 360 saved game file stored on cloud that could contain a virus and downloaded that file to xbox one would the one obtain the virus sorry for asking as my...
  3. virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    virus: can cloud get a virus through an xbox game or console im really stressed over this 56cc9849-a702-4b3d-9ced-8b261369e336
  4. Possible malware or virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible malware or virus: Hello All I have an Xbox One Day One Edition. Recently, my firewall detected my XB1 trying to visit "sync.bfmio.com" and "sb.scorecardresearch.com". Does the XB1 have a virus or malware? If so,...
  5. TP-Link TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability?: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways) TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability? I have a question regarding security in xbox one, if I have any malware on my pc / android conected in the same...
  6. How to rid my xbox one of a potential virus/malware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to rid my xbox one of a potential virus/malware?: I will try to be as brief as possible, but here goes: 1. I recently got out of my cable tv package and a friend had told me about Kodi. 2. I downloaded Kodi through the Xbox App Store on my Xbox...
  7. Trojan virus on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trojan virus on my Xbox?: Alright, so I was playing Happy Wars, and then the game froze but not really, just everybody else. My internet is bad and this has happened before, but then suddenly a game clip recording titled (...
  8. Virus Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virus Microsoft Edge: I was in Microsoft Edge and my mom wanted to watch a TV series but it was not on YouTube, so I went to different pages but the problem happened when I suddenly got 3 viruses in your Xbox and I...
  9. random store download virus?

in XBoX on Consoles
    random store download virus?: my console has been acting glichy and I've noticed a dl when I go to the store but there's nothing.in my queue. 4b92b133-02d0-48a1-92b9-a8955350c85a
  10. Virus or corrupted files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virus or corrupted files: i basically cant play any of my games when everi try to connect to a publishers servers it rejects me and kicks me offline for example halo wars 2 now rainbow 6 ive formatted my xbox and nothing...