Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Discus and support Visa Debt Card and Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Got a $50 visa debt card for the holiday and I want to put it on my Microsoft account so I can buy RD2. Any option to do anything like that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by grizzgolf, Dec 27, 2018.

1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Got a $50 visa debt card for the holiday and I want to put it on my Microsoft account so I can buy RD2. Any option to do anything like that

:)

grizzgolf, Dec 27, 2018
  2. mikeblack1600 Win User

Visa debit card

i can't use my Visa Debt CArd and all my info is valid on the card, What can i do?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Hello Grizz,

If you're looking to use those $50 and turn them into credit for your account, a direct link to do this would be to purchase one of our
    Microsoft/Xbox gift cards which will automatically input the gift card into the account as available credit to use
    for all items on the Microsoft store.

This process is technically you using the money to complete a purchase to add that same amount to your account.

Another similar but maybe easier process would be to use that same debit card at a Wal-Mart, BestBuy, or Walgreens and purchase one of our gift cards there and then redeem the code for that currency onto your account.

Try either for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  4. grizzgolf Win User

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Hello Grizz,

If you're looking to use those $50 and turn them into credit for your account, a direct link to do this would be to purchase one of our
    Microsoft/Xbox gift cards which will automatically input the gift card into the account as available credit to use
    for all items on the Microsoft store.

This process is technically you using the money to complete a purchase to add that same amount to your account.

Another similar but maybe easier process would be to use that same debit card at a Wal-Mart, BestBuy, or Walgreens and purchase one of our gift cards there and then redeem the code for that currency onto your account.

Try either for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
    Tried it and it didn't work sadly. I made sure I registered the gift card as well. I kept getting this error

PUR-ProcessorDeclined

R8+ooIb1jUm2F6uW.20

I guess Ill just have to wait till I can get to target some night after work. Thanks anyways!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Got a $50 visa debt card for the holiday and I want to put it on my Microsoft account so I can buy RD2. Any option to do anything like that
    Those types of cards don't work. Take it to a Gamestop or similar place and buy 50 bucks MS credit.

You cannot use Visa gift cards directly on your account unfortunately.
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

You should be able to use a Visa gift card as if it were a normal credit card, so you'll want to use the credit card option rather than the gift card option. Hope this helps! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Thema:

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

1. Visa Debt Card and Xbox - Similar Threads - Visa Debt Card

2. No puedo comprar con tarjeta visa [I can't buy with a visa card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar con tarjeta visa [I can't buy with a visa card]: No puedo comprar [Translation-I can't buy] 27b00741-e545-42fd-95bf-d1a9154b41a9
  3. Cant add my Visa Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add my Visa Debit Card: I keep getting the Same Message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I double checked the details Its same problem again and again Microsfot please help......
  4. Visa Qiwi Virtual

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Visa Qiwi Virtual: Я бы хотел приобрести игру в Microsoft store при помощи visa qiwi virtual. При попытке добавить саособ оплаты мне требуется ввести имя владельца. На сайте qiwi написано,что при оплатах я могу...
  5. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  6. Charges on Visa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charges on Visa: Hi there, I have a charge on my VISA for an box live gold renewal - problem is I don't have an xbox nor have i ever bought a subscription. How do I get the money refunded?...
  7. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card: So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated...
  8. Visa gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visa gift card: I have a visa gift card that is registerd and it wont let me use it. It says thw following. Use a different way to pay we couldn't get authorization for this purchase Pleas help...
  9. Visa gift card usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visa gift card usage: I have a problem with a visa gift card. I am trying to buy a game and my xbox wont take the card. I put it under credit card and did everything right. I registered the card as well and the lady...
  10. Wont let me us my visa card to buy a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me us my visa card to buy a game: Wont let me buy a game with my visa card it has the cash on it 99769d4b-4adc-40f0-9188-3023e2650c28