Viva pinata key code

Discus and support Viva pinata key code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm sorry for my english, im not really good at it. I wanted to play viva pinata on my windows 8 and everything went good untill game asked me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SymphonyBlue, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. SymphonyBlue
    SymphonyBlue Guest

Viva pinata key code

Hello.

I'm sorry for my english, im not really good at it.

I wanted to play viva pinata on my windows 8 and everything went good untill game asked me for key code, which i cannot find. I looked for it on game's box, manual and moth CDs however its nowhere to be seen!

Please, help me. Can i do anything about that? I really miss that game...

:)

SymphonyBlue, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Viva pinata key code

Did you buy the game new or used?

If it was bought used, is it possible that the previous owner lost the page with the code on it?
  3. SymphonyBlue Win User

Viva pinata key code

Thank you very much for quick response, i hope that you will have a great day

I guess that i will have to buy new game now
  4. SymphonyBlue Win User

Viva pinata key code

I bought it years ago and found it recently. I assume i lost one page then?
  5. SymphonyBlue Win User

Viva pinata key code

Is it possible to recive new code somehow?
  6. SymphonyBlue Win User

Viva pinata key code

I have phisical copy of the game but i i really cant see that code. Is there anything i can do?

[​IMG]
Thema:

Viva pinata key code

1. Viva pinata key code - Similar Threads - Viva pinata key

2. viva pinata on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    viva pinata on pc?: My xbox just broke and i am wondering if viva pinata ever will be back on pc again digital? Like on the gamepass, because viva pinata is on the game pass but for the xbox console not the pc and it...
  3. Viva Pinata TIP no xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata TIP no xbox live?: When I am trying to play with my friends on viva pinata TIP it won't allow me to play with him over xbox live, it says I don't have a membership and I just renewed it. Can someone please help me...
  4. Rare replay Viva PINATA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare replay Viva PINATA: When i first bought rare replay it worked perfectly. I got pretty far in viva pinata and then it wouldn't load anymore. I have tried updating it. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I...
  5. Viva Pinata Party Animals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata Party Animals: Hi guys, I used to play viva pinata party animals with some friends back in the days on my xbox 360. It was a lot of fun and I cant understand why it is not added to the backwards compatible...
  6. Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP: I wanted to revisit this game for a bit, so I moved all of my save files from my 360 to the cloud so I can access them on my xb1. I have both the backward-compatible version and the one through...
  7. Viva Pinata TIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata TIP: How do u add a specific friend to my xbox live garden. We both have viva on our xbox. I just want to have her come to my garden Can i have a step by step run down.?...
  8. Viva Pinata and GFWL issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Viva Pinata and GFWL issue: I purchased Viva Pinata 9 years ago for PC and, back then (and, evidently still does), it required Games for Windows Live in order to access it. After downloading and installing the latest version...
  9. Changing language in Viva Pinata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing language in Viva Pinata: How do I change language in Viva Pinata on xbox one because few months back I had it in the right language and than I wanted to play it today, it suddenly changed to some different language for no...
  10. Viva Pinata: TIP on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Viva Pinata: TIP on PC?: Hello; I'm tempted to purchase Viva Pinata: TIP from the online store, however I wish only to play it on my Windows 10 PC. I am unsure if this is possible, as the game on the Microsoft Store...