Viva Pinata TIP

Discus and support Viva Pinata TIP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do u add a specific friend to my xbox live garden. We both have viva on our xbox. I just want to have her come to my garden Can i have a step by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KctyrekSavage, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Viva Pinata TIP

How do u add a specific friend to my xbox live garden. We both have viva on our xbox. I just want to have her come to my garden Can i have a step by step run down.?

:)

KctyrekSavage, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Fat Mond Win User

November 2011, greatest month in Gaming History??

Nah, can't be. Viva Pinata: TiP came out in September 2008.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Viva Pinata TIP

Hi you will need to select play a Garden on Xbox Live from the main menu. You can't be in your garden.
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Viva Pinata TIP

Hi
    KctyrekSavage

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forum with your Viva Pinata question. The steps you need to take for them to come into your garden are -

1. Both of you need to be in Viva Pinata on your consoles.

2. You both need to from the menu button go to "Play a Garden on Xbox live"

3. From this menu you need to select "Create Game"

4. Set number of slots (arrow to the left) and select 1 (this limits it to just your friend
    (EDITED)

5. Then you go to "Load Garden"

6. Select the Garden you want your friend to come into

Your Garden will open up for you to enter. Now get your friend from Step 2 to

1. Select Custom match

2. Press search

3. Find your Gamertag on the List

4. Press "A" Join game

Your Friend should now be in your garden with you. You can set conditions on the player from being able to do little to full interaction.

I hope this walkthrough helps. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Thank you
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Viva Pinata TIP

From Viva Pinata wiki

No. In Classic, there is no method to invite another player to visit your garden.

Yes. In Trouble in Paradise, you can play online via Xbox Live. It's also possible to set private slots, to stop unwanted players entering your game
  6. FoomBerry Win User

Best cheap and local multiplayer family game?

[quote user="Silvercube"]

Scene It games or Viva Pinata Party Animals are both cheap and good games.

[/quote]

If I had a nickle for every post silvercube made in 2013.... I would be pretty poor lol.

If anything viva pinata, I would go with just Viva Pinata, or Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise (if considering replay value imo).
Thema:

Viva Pinata TIP

1. Viva Pinata TIP - Similar Threads - Viva Pinata TIP

2. Viva Pinata and GFWL issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Viva Pinata and GFWL issue: I purchased Viva Pinata 9 years ago for PC and, back then (and, evidently still does), it required Games for Windows Live in order to access it. After downloading and installing the latest version...
  3. Changing language in Viva Pinata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing language in Viva Pinata: How do I change language in Viva Pinata on xbox one because few months back I had it in the right language and than I wanted to play it today, it suddenly changed to some different language for no...
  4. Viva Pinata: TIP on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Viva Pinata: TIP on PC?: Hello; I'm tempted to purchase Viva Pinata: TIP from the online store, however I wish only to play it on my Windows 10 PC. I am unsure if this is possible, as the game on the Microsoft Store...
  5. Viva Pinata change language ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata change language ?: Hello i have problem with change language in my Viva Pinata game on my Xbox One. When i have Xbox 360 i have czech language and now i have only english and i can´t change language. Is the any...
  6. I have problems with Viva Pinata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems with Viva Pinata: M Viva Pinata doen`t works, but my Live ist activatet. Pls help 5f9cce85-1f47-4855-b56d-7bea09c6e3d3
  7. Viva Pinata: tip says I have no Xbox live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata: tip says I have no Xbox live account?: for some reason when I try to play multiplayer, the game says that I have no Xbox live account and can't play/no permission to play. I can't figure out why though. I don't have a gold account?...
  8. Viva pinata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva pinata: bonjour, J'essaye d'acheter Viva pinata pagaille au paradis, je problème que je rencontre est que j'ai acheté un carte de crédit de 15€ valable sur le Xbox Store mais quand je veux acheter le...
  9. Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise - Saving doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise - Saving doesn't work: I have both an Xbox 360 and Xbox One and am trying to move over all of my son's games to work on the Xbox One. Recently we tried playing Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise on the Xbox One and have...
  10. Rare replay Viva pinata TIP : delete corrupted save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare replay Viva pinata TIP : delete corrupted save: Hi. My child have a problem with Rare replay Viva pinata TIP. The save file is corrupted so he can't load the garden. Unfortunately. I don't find how to delete this. If i delete reserved place,...