Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz

Discus and support Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Vizio (Routers): Tv issues! Help plz [img] i have a 4k vizio tv it is the e3-50 series. So after a while when i am on netflix or any media streaming... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PhysicallyAbusd, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz

Vizio (Routers): Tv issues! Help plz
    Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz [​IMG]

i have a 4k vizio tv it is the e3-50 series.

So after a while when i am on netflix or any media streaming app it cuts out to a white screen on hdmi port 1. It only does it on the 1st hdmi port but not the others. I just got a brand new tv today i exchanged my old one for a new one because it started
    on my other tv vut for some reason it is still happening. Does anyone have any ideaa on whats happening? It only happens on the 1st hdmi port and not the others is it my tv or xbox one s?

Here is a picture of the screen it goes to

Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz [​IMG]

:)

PhysicallyAbusd, Dec 18, 2016
  2. xxxEmmettxxx
    xxxEmmettxxx Guest
    Black screen while playing

I am experiencing the same issue but vizio 4k tv

xxxEmmettxxx, Dec 18, 2016
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Buying Wife New Tv...

I play my console on a smart TV. It is a Vizio 42 inch smart TV and I don't have any issues at all. I am not sure of the exact model number.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Dec 18, 2016
  4. xxxEmmettxxx Win User

Black screen while playing

I am experiencing the same issue but vizio 4k tv
  5. Danthrax07 Win User

HDR support and Sony projectors

I am having an HDR issue with my Vizio TV and when I reached out to Vizio support they said it was on the Xbox side. So any info here on HDR issues would be appreciated.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Buying Wife New Tv...

I play my console on a smart TV. It is a Vizio 42 inch smart TV and I don't have any issues at all. I am not sure of the exact model number.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  7. BINTOKIN Win User

XBox stops controlling television and cable box

I'm having the same issue with my Vizio smart TV. the commands used to work... Now it won't control the TV at all
  8. SteamedWarrior3 Win User

Sony KDL-40XBR6: Live TV closed captions show partially on the lower right corner of the tv display

I'm having EXACTLY the same issue that you're seeing here, and have tried the same CC settings within the Xbox as you have, to no avail.

My TV/Display is a Vizio 4K P-Series, so it's good to know that it's not affecting just the Vizio.

Have you had any success with troubleshooting the issue?
    no help from happauge or Xbox
Thema:

Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz

1. Vizio: Tv issues! Help plz - Similar Threads - Vizio issues Help

2. Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues: Just got a new P-Series Vizio PX65-G1. When trying to watch 4K movies or when playing games on my Xbox One X it constantly flashes black. I took a video to show the occurrence....
  3. Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...: Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so why is my 4K resolution off In this instance, you may benefit from restarting your console: Press and...
  4. Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...

Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...: Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE HEEFT MIJN EEN KAST VAN APP IK HEB EEN STANDAARD Hi Eldrid, Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you...
  5. Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue

Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue: Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following...
  6. XB1 Intermittent Audio Issue (Vizio TV)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Intermittent Audio Issue (Vizio TV): My XB1 has been near-flawless since I got the Day One replacement. No major issues at all. Until, the February 15th update. Since then, my sound goes out whenever I use the voice commands to...
  7. Any update on compatibility issues between X1S & Vizio M65-DO?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any update on compatibility issues between X1S & Vizio M65-DO?: I just received a Xbox One S & a Vizio M65-DO to compliment each other with 4k HDR abilities. I am well versed in the technology that makes 4k HDR work with the Xbox One S and I ensured all the...
  8. 4k Image Issues (Vizio Du50)

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k Image Issues (Vizio Du50): Hey, I just purchased an Xbox One S and am having some issues with upscaling in games. I'm using a Vizio D-Series (Du50 is the model number), and I've searched extensively to see if anyone else...
  9. Issues with Vizio M65-d0 and Xbox One S; screen turns white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Vizio M65-d0 and Xbox One S; screen turns white.: I bought the Xbox One S after my TV received the update that supports HDR10. My TV is the M65-D0(2016) and I am connecting the Xbox One S to HDMI 1(HDR). My issue is my screen goes completely...
  10. Xbox one to Vizio 5.1 surround speakers (S3851w-D4) connectivity issue - surround sound not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one to Vizio 5.1 surround speakers (S3851w-D4) connectivity issue - surround sound not ...: Hi, I am trying to connect vizio 5.1 surround speakers (Model S3851w-D4 - they don't have A/V receiver) to Xbox one and its not working in spite of following options that I tried. I was hoping...