Vizio: vizio e420d-a0

Discus and support Vizio: vizio e420d-a0 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Vizio (Routers): vizio e420d-a0 TV no longer turns on and off with the new update on 12/15/2016. 6af74fda-1038-41cb-b1d7-29670ec9b119 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WashableCleric1, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Vizio: vizio e420d-a0

Vizio (Routers): vizio e420d-a0
    TV no longer turns on and off with the new update on 12/15/2016.

:)

WashableCleric1, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Frag Monger
    Frag Monger Guest
    Looking for opinions on a Vizio TV

Anyone out there have the Vizio 39" Class Full-Array LED Smart TV? (Model: E309i-B0)?

I'm looking for opinions. I'm also looking at the 42" model (Model: 420i-A0) but this model doesn't have Full-Array LED. How much does that matter?

Thanks!

Frag Monger, Jan 3, 2017
  3. OUgroundGAME
    OUgroundGAME Guest
    The new xbox one without kinect and with more ram memory

Do you guys put this much effort into changing every product manufactured? You want a 42" LED TV. There's 3 brands. Sony, Vizio, & Samsung. The Sony & Samsung are 1080P, but the Vizio is 720P. You own a Vizio now, so you'd like to stick with Vizio, but want
    1080P. Do you complain to Vizio to change their already in pre production tv to 1080P, or do you buy the alternate solution that already meets your standards?

OUgroundGAME, Jan 3, 2017
  4. OUgroundGAME Win User

The new xbox one without kinect and with more ram memory

Do you guys put this much effort into changing every product manufactured? You want a 42" LED TV. There's 3 brands. Sony, Vizio, & Samsung. The Sony & Samsung are 1080P, but the Vizio is 720P. You own a Vizio now, so you'd like to stick with Vizio, but want
    1080P. Do you complain to Vizio to change their already in pre production tv to 1080P, or do you buy the alternate solution that already meets your standards?
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

Help: Deciding what monitor/tv for X1

I would recommend a Vizio E-Series or a Vizio M-Series. Both have good PQ for a affordable price.
  6. ButchB76 Win User

Need help buying a new TV for my xbox one.

7. dudewantshisrug Win User

Any Vizio Owners Out There?

Vizio is quality for the price you pay. I've had too and can't complain for the quality/price balance. One thing I will say that I did notice, Vizio has a better response time. The Philips I had seemed to have a lag on video and I never noticed it until
    I replaced it with a Vizio. Everything but the tv was the same but the sound and control was much more in-sync with the Vizio.
  8. EddieHendrickson Win User

Xbox One Turning On Wrong TV

The reason for this is the Xbox controls the TV's via an infrared signal emitted by the Kinect sensor. Because you have a Vizio at home, the kinect is calibrated and using the remote code for Vizio products, which makes it control the Vizio tv. You must
    go through the TV and OneGuide troubleshooting to reset the device and set it up if you use a different tv.
Thema:

Vizio: vizio e420d-a0

1. Vizio: vizio e420d-a0 - Similar Threads - Vizio vizio e420d

2. Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues: Just got a new P-Series Vizio PX65-G1. When trying to watch 4K movies or when playing games on my Xbox One X it constantly flashes black. I took a video to show the occurrence....
  3. Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...: Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so why is my 4K resolution off In this instance, you may benefit from restarting your console: Press and...
  4. Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...

Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...: Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE HEEFT MIJN EEN KAST VAN APP IK HEB EEN STANDAARD Hi Eldrid, Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  6. Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue

Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue: Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following...
  7. Dolby Vision, Vizio P Series: P55RED-F1 & P55-F1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision, Vizio P Series: P55RED-F1 & P55-F1: Hey Guys, I wanted to reference this discussion (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-dolby-vision-support-for-vizio-p-series/97fbc9b9-9a81-4c54-9a7b-55eaf1d12fc7) to...
  8. Xbox One X won’t turn on my Vizio soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won’t turn on my Vizio soundbar: I have an Xbox One X connected to a TLC tv via HDMI ARC and then the audio output from that tv via optical to a Vizio Soundbar (SB3651-E6). The Xbox will raise/lower/mute volume and turn the...
  9. Vizio XWR100: My xbox won't hook up the the internet

Vizio XWR100: My xbox won't hook up the the internet: Vizio XWR100: My xbox won't hook up the the internet Hey there! Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with your internet. Is this happening with only Fortnite or are you unable to...
  10. Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio: I'll have to put the model number of later but I believe it's a p502ui model Vizio TV. The TV can handle 4K supposedly but I actually have never been able to test it. The Xbox tells me that the TV...