VoG raid normal- beginning

Discus and support VoG raid normal- beginning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need players for VoG raid. level 28 warlock, have mic and have experience. message me if interested 08669cc9-beb3-4fa2-8c4d-e1175ffaf4df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uberestn00b, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Uberestn00b
    Uberestn00b Guest

need players for VoG raid. level 28 warlock, have mic and have experience. message me if interested

:)

Uberestn00b, Nov 14, 2014
  2. VoG Normal raid

Hey all, lookin for some people to get a raid party going today, the sooner the better im free all day today. Add (im down to raid 2-3 times i have a 28 warlock, 28 titan and 26 hunter. Would also like to do the Weekly and Nightfall

Th3GreaterGood, Nov 14, 2014
  3. VoG Normal raid

Ill be on most the day. Add me if you want to raid the vault. lvl 24 (almost 25) Warlock.

MellowMarsupial, Nov 14, 2014
  4. MellowMarsupial Win User

VoG Normal raid

Ill be on most the day. Add me if you want to raid the vault. lvl 24 (almost 25) Warlock.
  5. Ron M3XICO187 Win User

Looking for VOG raid

still looking for 2 vog raid
  6. ChiefLORD HADER Win User

Destiny vault of glass help.

I would like join a fresh raid on vog.
  7. jusmasel Win User

Looking for a raid group

level 26 hunter looking to do VOG raid
  8. DonkeyKong1223 Win User

VoG Raid Normal Players needed

Did you already do this or still looking... Message me
Thema:

1. VoG raid normal- beginning - Similar Threads - VoG raid normal

2. VoG Raid Normal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Raid Normal: Im a 31 Warlock with a 30 Titan looking for 28s or above. Message OWVelociraptor if you are interested. 943f5c0e-cf1a-4fd4-a1b9-a54fd6f97ef8
  3. VoG Raid Normal Players needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Raid Normal Players needed: Doing the vault of glass raid need 4 people, I am a level 30 warlock and my friend is level 30 Hunter. We need 4 players level 28+ this is our first time doing it . We have somewhat of an idea of...
  4. Looking to find a raid group for Crota normal, hard, and VOG Hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to find a raid group for Crota normal, hard, and VOG Hard: My gamertag is . I'm a level 31 titan and I have a headset. Thanks in advance. 70bc61e9-c63f-4b52-80e6-bfca9c4d3ac4
  5. VoG Normal Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Normal Raid: looking to play vault of glass on normal. a33b99b9-7fa3-47c7-bee5-5da7dc48eb0f
  6. VOG Normal raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG Normal raid: Titan lvl 31 Looking for raiders to join e7e29fb7-8c65-4cbf-a0b1-3fc82c12142c
  7. VOG raid on normal Friday around 8pm UK time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG raid on normal Friday around 8pm UK time: Hi me and my friend are looking to do the vog raid and looking for a good team to do it with. We are on from around 8pm UK time. If you are up for it send a message to look ma no head or...
  8. VOG raid normal lvl 28 hunter send inv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG raid normal lvl 28 hunter send inv: level 28 hunter looking to do VOG normal send me an invite please. 86f47cbb-54e2-49db-956e-f388a104bfed
  9. running a normal vog raid at checkpointgatekeeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    running a normal vog raid at checkpointgatekeeper: Tomorrow at 11 am eastern time looking for 3 people who have done raid before. I got two others with experience just need to get past the gatekeeper part and get the shield and finish things up....
  10. looking for vog raiding party (normal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for vog raiding party (normal): lvl 27 hunter looking for raiding party and general destiny gaming. friendly, use mic, etc. hardcore/casual are welcome, just dont be that guy who brags about how awesome he and his bros are...