Voice actor and sound problems with foreign DISC

Discus and support Voice actor and sound problems with foreign DISC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! Im french living in Japan. My Xbox live account is french , my Xbox One is from USA and I live in Japan ... ok , is complicated ... My Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Psycho Slash, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Psycho Slash
    Psycho Slash Guest

Hello !

1. Im french living in Japan.
    2. My Xbox live account is french , my Xbox One is from USA and I live in Japan ... ok , is complicated ...
    3. My Halo : Master Chief Collection is the japanese DISC version.
    The problems :

All the menus are in French , and is good ! CG video cinématics are in French too , Great !...... BUT !

In 3D ingame and 3D ingame cinématics , the voices switch to english and for Halo4 : they miss sounf FX and all the voice actor ...

I tried:

• to set my XBOX ONE on region USA and all is FINE ( menus, voice actors, SFX of Halo 4 )
    [table][tr][/tr][/table]

• To set my XBOX ONE region JAPAN and all is FINE ( menus , voice actors, SFX of Halo4 )
    • To set my XBOX ONE region SPAIN and same BUG as French ...
    Well , CG video cinematics language run well with the set region , but not the 3D ingame ( it switch to english or no voice and sound FX in Halo 4 )

I hope 343 Industries will patch it ! Thanks

:)

Psycho Slash, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Silent Hill Homecoming

Wow I didnt know that James's original voice actor threw a tantrum, but Im not bashing the new voice actors, I was really surprised with Eddy and Maria's new voice actor because they sound so much deeper then the originals maybe its just me, I think Mary
    and James's new voice actors were good but I love how everyone is complaining and giving the game crap for the new voice actors.

Queen x HunT3r, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Didact or Harbinger?

That's because the voice actor of Harbinger and the Didact are one and the same. In actually, I don't think the Didact and Harbinger sound the same, even so. The Didact sounds more eloquent, more elegant, sentient, like a humanoid with vast intelligence
    and class. Harbinger sounds like a robot or demon with a deep dark, raspy, mechanical voice.

iRampantCortana, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Silent Hill Homecoming

Wow I didnt know that James's original voice actor threw a tantrum, but Im not bashing the new voice actors, I was really surprised with Eddy and Maria's new voice actor because they sound so much deeper then the originals maybe its just me, I think Mary
    and James's new voice actors were good but I love how everyone is complaining and giving the game crap for the new voice actors.
  5. DAM87 Win User

Weird Audio Issue

I had exact same problem on netflix. just back ground noise not the actors voices, i have had partial sound loss on battlefield 4 and fifa 14 aswell,
  6. Thesomeone Win User

Halo Forward Unto Dawn Official Trailer

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

It seemed pretty cool, but I think Chief's voice actor should be the same as the game.

[/quote]

Fictionally, the webseries takes place more than 20 years before the events of the Halo games (excluding Halo Wars). Apparently 343 attempted to modify Steve Downes' (the Master Chief's voice actor) voice to sound younger, but it didn't sound right, so they
    cast a new actor for the Chief's role.

I'm really looking forward to the series. Even if it's not a theatrical release, with the extended cut coming out at about 90 minutes it's still essentially a feature film.
  7. Honourless Win User

James Kidd

Wasn't so obvious to me,i just thought they'd got the wrong voice actor for him :D I read a review of the game beforehand too,and it mentioned one of the voice actors sounded out of place on an important character,clever of the reviewer to say it like that,didn't
    give the game away.

-
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Well, darn, Batman (Kevin Conroy) might not voice Batman in Arkham Origins

He is a great voice of Batman which helped keep you immeresed in the game in my opinion, but not going to worry me unless the next voice actor sound like urkel or something.
Thema:

1. Voice actor and sound problems with foreign DISC - Similar Threads - Voice actor sound

2. Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat: Every time i try to join a party in fortnite when i am on xbox and they are on ps4 a little icon it alsways says “people in your party my not be able to hear you as they are in console only chat”...
  3. Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar: Hi, The issue originated from my inability to join xbox party chat. I have narrowed it down the issue is due to the fact that Xbox Game Bar is not detecting my Audio Input and Output devices in...
  4. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window: Ok so i have an odd one. Lets say I start a voice chat with someone on Xbox App, then I open Minecraft Pocket (IOS), but keep Xbox App open in the background. Would I still be able to talk to/...
  6. Headset barely picks up my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset barely picks up my voice: I got a new headset and controller about a month or two ago and for the past 3 weeks my headset just doesn’t seem to want to pick up my voice very well. I have to almost scream into the mic for...
  7. Voice recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Voice recording: I have a pair of turtle beach headphones with a microphone but I don’t know how to get the microphone to pick up when i’m recording with game bar. If anyone can tell me how to set it up or if I...
  8. Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  9. Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on: Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that it is all turned on. We’ve done the Google...
  10. he are Solitary Warfare Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    he are Solitary Warfare Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely): Speical thankfully to sources and staff,created a lists of actors and actresses,let us know who are Voice Actors and Actress are casting in Solitary Warfare for bringing some of characters to life...