Voice chat has problems.

Discus and support Voice chat has problems. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I talk to people on 360 on Xbox one. I can barely hear what they're saying most of the time since the chat volume is low and fuzzy. This isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlobalCarnage, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Voice chat has problems.

Whenever I talk to people on 360 on Xbox one. I can barely hear what they're saying most of the time since the chat volume is low and fuzzy. This isn't just for old games, this is even the case in party chat. Party chat never has problems like this. If I
    talk on a 360 console it's fine, but on an Xbox one console it's bad.

:)

GlobalCarnage, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Voice chat problems.

Wouldn't it happen to everyone then? i have played with a few people and they sound ok

Lewys-6BA5CFFD-24C4-4B73-892D-A347FACBE5A9, Jan 20, 2017
  3. JrB908
    JrB908 Guest
    Voice chat problems.

Some of my friends sound a little different in game chat from party chat on Reach, but the clarity remains the same.

JrB908, Jan 20, 2017
  4. Voice chat has problems.

Hey, Global!

Sorry to see any party chat issues! You mention trying it both on an Xbox One and an Xbox 360. Even if you have Open NAT on both of those consoles, we'll want to dig into your network settings first. It's regular process, and something we have to start with
    when troubleshooting party chat issues.

Can you please post back with your network devices so that we can ensure there are no issues with Xbox Live and those items? This will be the best starting point to find out if it's game related or network related. We look forward to your response!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jan 23, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Voice chat has problems.

Hey, Global!

Sorry to see any party chat issues! You mention trying it both on an Xbox One and an Xbox 360. Even if you have Open NAT on both of those consoles, we'll want to dig into your network settings first. It's regular process, and something we have to start with
    when troubleshooting party chat issues.

Can you please post back with your network devices so that we can ensure there are no issues with Xbox Live and those items? This will be the best starting point to find out if it's game related or network related. We look forward to your response!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Ezzn Win User

XBOX ENFORECMENT

I agree with some of the others.. Block and Report.. ESO has a big problem with open voice chat and they are trying their best to keep the voice chats PG.. It's a two edge sword sometimes.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Voice Chat Problem

Is your mic muted? I know after market headsets have a mic mute, mine does anyways.
  8. SaltnRust Win User

Voice Chat Problem

No the voice worked fine before I got (FIFA) hacked and then took some time to get my account straight again...in the meantime I just played Skyrim. Anyway, finally got back online and now I can't hear any voice at all in game, I see the mics light up but
    no chat. Before I shut down last night I noticed family settings were on so I turned them off, but didn't boot MW3 back up again to check. Maybe that was part of it.
  9. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Voice chat problems

I'm gonna guess it is in your privacy settings. You might go in there and make sure your settings are open enough to communicate in game chat.
Thema:

Voice chat has problems.

1. Voice chat has problems. - Similar Threads - Voice chat has

2. Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.: I have been having problems with the voice chat and the Xbox Game Bar. When I send invitations of voice chat to Xbox Players that are using a console, they don't receive it. I have tried with...
  3. Xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox voice chat not working: On Saturday 17th October (yesterday as I'm writing this) there was an issue posted by xbox on the status page that was affecting voice chat, invitations and some other stuff for certain people (me...
  4. Xbox Captures: It would be nice to have party chat voice included into recorded clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Captures: It would be nice to have party chat voice included into recorded clips: Going through my recorded clips to delete some generic recordings and the majority of them seem lack lustre and out of context without the voice of the party that was included in said clip. With...
  5. Voice chat problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat problems: Ever since the new update I've had problems with my voice chat .I can see that my friends and other people are talking but I can't hear them but they can hear me....
  6. Voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat: So a friend i play with has strict nat type and i have open nat type. Weve been playing together for the past 4 years or so with no problem at all until these past few weeks where when he joins my...
  7. Console Companion Voice Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion Voice Chat: So when I join a party, my friends can hear me, but I cant hear them, we can text through the party chat but they still cant hear me, I also tried using the teredoes audio solution and tried...
  8. Voice chat has been broken for months on every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat has been broken for months on every game: As the title says. Voice chat has been broken in every single game I play, and it's been like this for months. My boyfriend is having this issue too so it's not just me. I can hear them but they...
  9. Xbox Beta App now has Voice Chat which is different to Party Chat. You initiate Voice Chat...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App now has Voice Chat which is different to Party Chat. You initiate Voice Chat...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  10. Has anyone on PC got the voice chat to remain in your headset while using Xbox Live party chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone on PC got the voice chat to remain in your headset while using Xbox Live party chat?: With some fiddling I was able to remove the game audio from my headset only and setup my mic. I am using a Windows 10 PC and the Xbox 360 controller for windows and the headset plugged in there....