Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having this issue, where no one can hear me in voice chat, and either can I hear them. The only person I can hear is my friend.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KnugenTheFirst, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

I'm having this issue, where no one can hear me in voice chat, and either can I hear them. The only person I can hear is my friend.

:)

KnugenTheFirst, Jul 18, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

A combination of you or the others (besides your friend) might have the Privacy stuff enabled.
  3. KnugenTheFirst Win User

Well I don't have any other games, so I sadly can't answer the first one.

Also I forgot to add that I'm using Windows 10, and as I understand it the "NAT" is only for console users.

I have, well I'll take a look at the support pages more to see if it can solve the issue.
  4. Yombi GS Win User
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there KnugenTheFirst,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with voice chat in Sea of Thieves. To help clarify the question,

• Is this the only game affected?
    • Have you tested your NAT type?
    • Have you tried reaching out to the game developers forum support for more in-game support?

Let us know so we may further assist.
Thema:

1. Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Voice chat issue

2. Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat: Hello, I've been having the same problem for a few months now and decided to seek help. When I'm playing Apex Legends my microphone only works when I'm in an xbox party with the people I'm...
  3. Overwatch Voice Chat "Muted" Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Voice Chat "Muted" Issue: If you get in a came and out of no where everyone is muted and you can't unmute them, I recommend leaving and re-joining voice chat. If that doesn't work it means Blizzard has banned you from...
  4. Xbox app for Windows 10: Echo issues in voice party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for Windows 10: Echo issues in voice party chat: Hi, It's the first time that I try party chat on Windows Xbox app with my Xbox one friends. When my friends add me to party chat, they ear their own voices from my mic. I've tried to change...
  5. Voice chat issues in Fireteam when streaming to WIN 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat issues in Fireteam when streaming to WIN 10: Hi all, I have searched and not seen this reported yet. I stream to my Win 10 PC all the time mostly playing Destiny. I have use both the Beta app and normal Win10 application and my issue...
  6. Online voice chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online voice chat issues: I'm having issues with online players voice chat recently everything was working fine like a few weeks ago but now when I go on forza horizon 3 i can't hear anyone online through earbuds or...
  7. [Issue] Stereo Headset Adapter echoing voice chat back to my friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Issue] Stereo Headset Adapter echoing voice chat back to my friends.: Got audio issue with brand new Xbox stereo headset adapter. My friends can hear themselves talking. But only voice chat is echoing, while game sounds apparently does not at all. So it's pretty...
  8. Issues with Voice Chat in Games/Parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Voice Chat in Games/Parties: So the basic problem is that my voice can not be heard. Through my headset, I can clearly hear game audio and player chat audio. However, most of the time, the other players or friends in the...
  9. Issues using Kinect for voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues using Kinect for voice chat: My kid went to start a party today, when getting in party a message reads "We can't find a microphone for the following people" with an ! outlined by a triangle over his gamerpic. I've checked...
  10. Voice Chat Issue/Friends List Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Chat Issue/Friends List Issue: I have a friend who cannot hear me over live. On the 360 he can but not on the One, we have already checked he does not have me muted, he just cannot hear my voice chat, in parties or in games....