Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

Discus and support Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can hear them but it shows my mic not working/plugged in when switch over platform :) it works fine on the one but when i switch it doesnt wonna work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by youngballer2008, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

i can hear them but it shows my mic not working/plugged in when switch over platform Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies :) it works fine on the one but when i switch it doesnt wonna work at all Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies :) it worked months ago when i played but now it doesnt at all and idk wats going on

:)

youngballer2008, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Nathalie Ivars Win User

You better not use any tiny exploit the game has or they'll ban you like they banned me

And also theirs no solution to your problem its the Xbox one you know It's hard for it to multitask.
  3. DAEDRIC ERIDIUM Win User

It fixed itself. Thanks for the feedback though
  4. Seated���� Win User

Try disconnecting your controller while in gamechat, then reconnect
  5. BigB EC Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Spec ops was MW 2 and 3. Zombies was COD W@W, Black ops 1 and 2. Extinction is in COD Ghosts. I think that is all the co-op modes correct me if wrong.
  6. TheThugPelican Win User

Question for the 'Original' Call Of Duty 4 players

cod 4 is my 2nd favorite call of duty black ops 2 is my number 1 because of zombies.
Thema:

1. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies - Similar Threads - Voice Chat working

2. In game voice chat not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game voice chat not working.: I'm not fully sure if this is an Xbox problem but no matter what game I play I can't hear nor talk to anyone. Xbox partys work fine but when I want to talk to people in game I can't hear them or...
  3. sea of thieves voice chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of thieves voice chat not working: I have problems talking in game with other players I can't hear them nor can they hear me e80a2b31-63e0-4a7f-9fec-6953f5c08fef
  4. Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings: I have two PCs. On one of them the Xbox Game Bar is missing the "Xbox Chat" widget, and the "Party Chat" settings. This seems to prevent games like Sea of Thieves from using voice chat. This is...
  5. fortnite on Xbox console voice chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite on Xbox console voice chat not working: A little box pops up in the bottom corner of the screen saying something along the lines of "You are in a console-only channel and others may not be able to hear you" I have tried restarting my...
  6. In-Game voice Chat NOT WORKING - ALL GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-Game voice Chat NOT WORKING - ALL GAMES: Hello everybody, All the in-game voice chat are not working. Can't understand why as it changed from a day to the other one. (Started yesterday) If I create a party group with friends It works....
  7. Xbox game bar voice chat not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar voice chat not working.: So me and my cousin have been having problems with voice chat lately. For some reason he can hear me and I cant hear him. I invited a other friend and I couldn't hear him either. But my cousin and...
  8. Game Bar voice chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar voice chat not working: When I accept a party invite from my friends on Xbox it shows them as disconnected on my pc. They cant hear me and I cant hear them. My name lights up when I talk but nothing is muted and they can...
  9. X box Voice chat NOT WORKING for all games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Voice chat NOT WORKING for all games!: Hello friends, I have been experiencing game voice chat problems. At first I thought I was for just one game but, soon then realized it was in fact for all games I played. So to clarify; my...
  10. voice chat in games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    voice chat in games not working: I am having a problem with my voice chat in games but when I start a voice chat with my friends they can hear me but in games, I try to talk but I can't and I can hear other people talking in...