Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!

Discus and support Voice chat on PC xcloud not working! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, playing sea of theives and not getting voice chat via xcloud on pc. I'm using a USB headset with mic, it is the selected mic and shows as working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dispatches1960, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!

Hi, playing sea of theives and not getting voice chat via xcloud on pc.

I'm using a USB headset with mic, it is the selected mic and shows as working in the pc sound setting.

I am unmuted in the xcloud browser window but still no voice chat. I can hear the others but via the pc speakers rather than the headset.

Any ideas how to get this to work?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Dispatches1960
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dispatches1960, Sep 24, 2021
  2. Ben Morrison Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

playstation controller xbox game pass on pc

He's talking about PC, not Xbox. Don't forget, you can use a PlayStation controller on Xcloud, so using the controller on PC may work.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  6. WarningBoss48 Win User

Voice Chat not working.

Mine does the same thing. I have tried everything to fix this. I even went out and bought a turtle beach headset to see if that would work.
Thema:

Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!

1. Voice chat on PC xcloud not working! - Similar Threads - Voice chat xcloud

2. I can barely hear anyone on Warzone voice chat no matter what I do to my audio settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can barely hear anyone on Warzone voice chat no matter what I do to my audio settings: Just did the most recent update for COD Warzone and I’ve been having issues again. (No surprise there) I can barely hear anyone or make out what they are saying. I can just hear them, it’s like...
  3. Need help with voice/party chat in my Xbox clips!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with voice/party chat in my Xbox clips!: Hi! So this is my 1st time ever posting in a forum so please bear with me. On the xbox one, i used to be heard in my clips that I would make. Then they updated and that was no longer a thing. So I...
  4. Xbox Fortnite Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fortnite Voice Chat: I've been having a problem with the voice chat in Fortnite, it always appears that i'm in a Xbox group even when i'm not, i'm playing with friends and they dont hear me neither do i, and for them...
  5. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  6. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  7. Fortnite Voice chat isn’t working on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Voice chat isn’t working on Twitch: Hi, I have recently decided to stream using twitch off my Xbox one though have had an issue, the main game I like to stream is Fortnite with my friends though when I’m trying to stream, the...
  8. Unable to use XBox voice chat on PC even with open NAT

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox voice chat on PC even with open NAT: Hello, I'm pretty much at wits end with this one. I've spent around 2 months trying to figure this one out and I can't seem to get it. I load into a party but am unable to hear or say anything....
  9. Voice Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Chat: When I join games on my Xbox One I connect to the voice chat, but I am unable to hear or speak to people. Most noticeably in Overwatch, I can see the people talking but can't speak or hear them....
  10. Voice chat during remote play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat during remote play: Hi guys, I have been having some trouble using voice chat while remote playing from my IPhone and I wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions. I use an Xbox One and I sometimes remote play...