voice chat on xbox one x

Discus and support voice chat on xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased an xbox one x. I had an xbox one s but got rid of it a year ago. I always used a headset to chat when gaming on xbox live multiplayer.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by troy luchterhand, Oct 29, 2019.

1. voice chat on xbox one x

I just purchased an xbox one x. I had an xbox one s but got rid of it a year ago. I always used a headset to chat when gaming on xbox live multiplayer. Theres no headset with my xbox and I have no idea how to voice chat now. How does one do this with
    an xbox one x?

:)

troy luchterhand, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

The Xbox Ones S and X are not supplied with a headset and you would need to purchase a compatible headset
  3. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Hello again,

If you have an Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5-mm port, you can connect a headset with a standard 3.5-mm jack directly to the controller. (The 3.5-mm port is a small circular port on the bottom of the controller.) Find out how to adjust your
    audio settings at Use the Chat Headset with Xbox One. For more information on 3.5-mm standards, see Standards
    for audio jacks
    , below.

Hope this helps
  4. NasifK Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Yeah headsets don't come included with the consoles, you'll need to invest in a headset thats compatible.
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Hi,

If you have a smartphone you could download the xbox app from the store, sign in to your profile and join parties from there. You can use this as a temporary solution till you get to buy a headset.

Hope it helps
  6. troy luchterhand Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Hello again,

If you have an Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5-mm port, you can connect a headset with a standard 3.5-mm jack directly to the controller. (The 3.5-mm port is a small circular port on the bottom of the controller.) Find out how to adjust your
    audio settings at Use the Chat Headset with Xbox One. For more information on 3.5-mm standards, see Standards
    for audio jacks
    , below.

Hope this helps
    Thank you. I'm going to try that.
Thema:

voice chat on xbox one x

1. voice chat on xbox one x - Similar Threads - voice chat

2. Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.: I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also this happens when I play on PC and use the...
  3. Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay: Hello everyone, I stream a lot of call of duty modern warfare on the twitch app on the xbox, there has been one time my stream could hear voice chat from all consoles and pcs, but since then,...
  4. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies: I recently got back in to Call of Duty Black Ops 2 strictly for Zombies. I want to use the voice chat to better communicate with my team, but it won't work. I saw a post similar to this where they...
  5. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...
  6. Deep Rock Galactic In-game Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic In-game Voice Chat: I play on my PC using the MS store version of the game, along with 2 other friends. One other plays on PC and the other players on Xbox. We can all play together fine, most of the time. However,...
  7. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  8. Voice chat has been broken for months on every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat has been broken for months on every game: As the title says. Voice chat has been broken in every single game I play, and it's been like this for months. My boyfriend is having this issue too so it's not just me. I can hear them but they...
  9. Fortnite voice chat xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite voice chat xbox one: When i switch to another app when i am in fortnite and i go back to fortnite i cant hear them anymore and the also cant hear me anymore so what i do is go in a xbox party and go to fortnite...
  10. Echo of own voice in Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Echo of own voice in Party Chat: Problem: I hear my own voice as an echo when in party chat. Other members do not hear it, and say my sound quality is great. I have had this problem using both Turtle Beach Elite 800X and...