Voice chat problems

Discus and support Voice chat problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I only recently got a headset in the last couple weeks, so I'm a bit new to voice chatting. I only really use it if I'm playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dabima, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Dabima
    Dabima Guest

Voice chat problems

Hi everyone! I only recently got a headset in the last couple weeks, so I'm a bit new to voice chatting. I only really use it if I'm playing co-operative with one of my friends on Gears 5 or Borderlands 3, or if I'm doing high difficulty hives or horde
    in Gears. For some reason, though, nobody seems to be able to hear my voice when I try speaking in a game lobby or in a match. The only way that I've had success is to invite the people I'm trying to speak with to a party, at which point they can hear me just
    fine. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

:)

Dabima, Dec 7, 2019
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Voice Chat Problem

Is your mic muted? I know after market headsets have a mic mute, mine does anyways.
  3. SaltnRust Win User

Voice Chat Problem

No the voice worked fine before I got (FIFA) hacked and then took some time to get my account straight again...in the meantime I just played Skyrim. Anyway, finally got back online and now I can't hear any voice at all in game, I see the mics light up but
    no chat. Before I shut down last night I noticed family settings were on so I turned them off, but didn't boot MW3 back up again to check. Maybe that was part of it.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Voice chat problems

I'm gonna guess it is in your privacy settings. You might go in there and make sure your settings are open enough to communicate in game chat.
  5. Lewys-6BA5CFFD-24C4- Win User

Voice chat problems.

That's exactly what we call it. Any idea how this can be fixed? like i said it happens on those two games (i havnt been able to try anymore) and it happens to all the friends is play with which is at least 10 and most randoms sound like it when we are playing
    too but not everyone.

It happens with different headsets and only happens with the in game chat and is fine in a party
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

Voice chat problems.

maybe you sound like the farty mic guy they seem to be everywhere
Thema:

Voice chat problems

1. Voice chat problems - Similar Threads - Voice chat problems

2. Voice chat problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat problems: Ever since the new update I've had problems with my voice chat .I can see that my friends and other people are talking but I can't hear them but they can hear me....
  3. Xbox companion app voice chat problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app voice chat problem: I'm having trouble with the Xbox companion app, I am able to join my friends party, and it says my voice is connected, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. On my profile, the ring is...
  4. Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Knightbloo [link] [comments]
  5. Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]: el problema es el siguiente cuando intento hablar en el chat durante una partida no me escuchan el icono de sonido no se mueve pero yo sin los puedo escuchar y en el chat de grupo si se me escucha...
  6. Huge voice chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge voice chat problem: Hello, I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works fine but as soon as i have to go to epic group I...
  7. Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest: Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in Fortnite juice....
  8. Voice chat has problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat has problems.: Whenever I talk to people on 360 on Xbox one. I can barely hear what they're saying most of the time since the chat volume is low and fuzzy. This isn't just for old games, this is even the case in...
  9. problema chat de voz [Voice chat problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema chat de voz [Voice chat problem]: he actualizado la interfaz y desde entonces tengo problema con los chat de voz yo oigo ala gente pero ellos ami no ,he actualizado el mando y el micro funciona le doi al boton de mute y se...
  10. Echoing problem while voice chatting with friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Echoing problem while voice chatting with friends.: Hi, I bought a Tritton Kunai headset for my xbox one which came with an adapter. Since then my friends complaining the they hear them selves throw my headset while in a party/skype. Can you please...