Voice chat

Discus and support Voice chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, i’m currently having issues with my voice party chat, i can join or set up a party with all my friends and can clearly hear them but i’ve one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AdamSimpson4, Feb 6, 2020.

1. AdamSimpson4
    AdamSimpson4 Guest

Voice chat

Hi all,

i’m currently having issues with my voice party chat, i can join or set up a party with all my friends and can clearly hear them but i’ve one friend that unable to talk to.

my privacy setting are all allow and my Nat type is open, i’ve reset my router, the xbox, disconnected my internet and started again but with no luck. Its very frustrating as im the only person out of the group who appears to have the problem.

everyone else can speak and listen to this one person but when i join nothing works for me and my voice chat overlay appears on the screen even tho i’m not taking which i find very weird. I can join the party on my phone and can talk to everyone with no
    problems including the person that i cant talk to on the console.

i currently have the old xbox one and using turtle beach XO headphones, my router is the netgear d7000

If anyone is able to assist would be very helpful!

:)

AdamSimpson4, Feb 6, 2020
  2. NGNP4MSGohan Win User

Halo 4 XP Ban

Its is just voice chat only now I a level 98

it just voice chat instead but I play people because I not. Banner. Yet. Banned was my voice Chat Only For A Week
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Voice Chat...

Sadly what you want to achieve exactly isn't possible. There is another way around but it means purchasing a "Startech.com 3.5mm 4 pin to 2x 3pin 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter - M/F" from amazon, along with a Stereo Headset adapter and another mic. You
    then plug your Krackens into the headphone part of the splitter the seperate mic into the MIC part and then plug that into the Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter.
  5. Scooby26 Win User

Voice chat

Yesterday installed the june update, and since then i've got headset issues.

I can hear the party, but the party cannot hear me. Original headset, and turtle beach x41 with adapter, got the same issue.Updated the controller without succes. after a few reboots and powerless for a few minutes it works again. Also the kinect wasn't
    working, "please connect the kinect" a reboot solved this issue also. After a few hours power less, again the party cannot hear me.
  6. i Souperb Win User

Voice chat

Youll want to plug the headset in before you join a chat and wait to make sure at max volume it beeps and the mute works
Thema:

Voice chat

1. Voice chat - Similar Threads - Voice chat

2. Bate Papo de Voz[Voice Chat]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bate Papo de Voz[Voice Chat]: Meu Xbox é One S, comprei em novembro de 2018. Não consigo participar do bate de voz do xbox nem do Fortnite, estou com controle e headset novos de quatro meses e nada funciona, o headset é da...
  3. How to remove Xbox One Party Chat Overlay but KEEP Voice Overlay

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove Xbox One Party Chat Overlay but KEEP Voice Overlay: I use the voice overlay feature to know who is talking in my party, the recent addition of party chat (typed messages) to this is very distracting yet I cannot find a way to turn it off without...
  4. Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...: So for years now (I've only cared to fix this recently) I've had an issue where I cannot communicate with any random person online. They cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them. In fact, i can't...
  5. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  6. Voice Chat (Party)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Chat (Party): Would it be possible, in party chats, to individually adjust the volumes of each person in the party? Some may be louder than others or have alot of background noice that drowns out everyone else....
  7. Voice chat not working for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Voice chat not working for me: Basically I can hear my friends and they can't hear me. Worked fine before but today it's just not. I'm not muted, I have checked all of the settings - in fact, my microphone is greyed out as is...
  8. Fortnite voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite voice chat: Hi! In-game voice chat in Fortnite is not working for me and my firends on Xbox one, while my friends on other platforms can talk to each other normally. 3550852e-8d1c-484b-8946-e114213dfc05
  9. Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working): Hey Everyone, I was one of the many unable to connect over voice chat from windows to xbox. After searching all over the internet and no forum or youtube video helping me I came across someone...
  10. Chat de voz xbox one s. [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one s voice chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat de voz xbox one s. [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one s voice chat.: Hola que tal? queria consultar si alguien tuvo el problema de no poder usar el chat de voz. Tengo auriculares, escucho perfectamente las conversaciones de los demas, y hasta en las pruebas de...