Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...

Discus and support Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Knightbloo [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Knightbloo, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...

/u/Knightbloo, Mar 5, 2020
  2. skys7 Win User

Party chat has ruined multiplayer games.

I don´t use party chat but I don´t have a problem with people who do. What´s the point in it? There are also a ton of parties that dont even talk about the game even when they all play it. If this people just wanna have a talk and play fine in a team without
    any communication about the game, then let them do. Who cares? It´s their choice. I don´t go into parties and sometimes I change game settings to mute everyone cause I don´t feel like talking.

I let serious gamer do their business, let the causal gamers and gamer like me do what we like too :)
  3. skys7 Win User

Modders, Cheaters!

When you are in a party chat, someone send you a 5 second voice and you listen to it it freeze your xbox when he does other things.

I guess that´s what he did.

This is the oldest trick trolls use on Xbox LIVE.

If you don´t listen to their voice, nothing happen.

Just block those people.

Fakt is he did NOT hack you.
  4. skys7 Win User

Microsoft: Xbox One advertising will integrate with Kinect

What´s the problem?

Don´t look at the ads if you don´t want.

Ill just look at the ones for games and Xbox stuff.

They don´t have to waste their time to send me any other ads lol
  5. Death Vader Win User

Party chat has ruined multiplayer games.

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

I don´t use party chat but I don´t have a problem with people who do. What´s the point in it? There are also a ton of parties that dont even talk about the game even when they all play it. If this people just wanna have a talk and play fine in a team without
    any communication about the game, then let them do. Who cares? It´s their choice. I don´t go into parties and sometimes I change game settings to mute everyone cause I don´t feel like talking.

I let serious gamer do their business, let the causal gamers and gamer like me do what we like too :)

[/quote]

I think the other side to this coin is the fact that people miss the social aspect of no parties. I do remember sometimes you would get into a lobby where everybody was cool and laidback(10% of the time); where everyone was cutting back and forth. Some people
    miss that, because all the people who are laid back is probably in a party.
  6. skys7 Win User

Why do you want OLD games and OLD Dashboards back?

I mean I am just in my 20th, I did not try all the OLD games back then. But people told me that I have to try it. So I did, I tried some of the first games on a real damn old computers. I don´t even remember the names of this games, they were all weird to
    me but I have to say they were fun. For a day or 2 but that´s about it. It´s interesting to see what people liked back then. Its really strange to sit in front of this giant pixels lol (today people play Minecraft which I also don´t understand) :p

It´s all so slow but I don´t know that those things can be fun till I tried them. I don´t play Minecraft and I don´t think I will. Those games are not fun for me for that long time. It´s really just a journey to see how fun it is to be nostalgic sometimes
    but that´s about it. I´m totally for future games and technology. So I still don´t get the hype about the past.

Maybe you can name me some more reasons why you like those games? Or is that not possible to explain? :)
Thema:

Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...

1. Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s... - Similar Threads - Voice Chats Parties

2. Xbox Captures: It would be nice to have party chat voice included into recorded clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Captures: It would be nice to have party chat voice included into recorded clips: Going through my recorded clips to delete some generic recordings and the majority of them seem lack lustre and out of context without the voice of the party that was included in said clip. With...
  3. In game voice chat and party chat audio not included in Game Captures

in XBoX Accessibility
    In game voice chat and party chat audio not included in Game Captures: Whenever i capture a game clip, none of my friends nor my voices are recorded with the clip. This is with party chat and game chat voices. Is there anyway to include it? If not, i feel like this...
  4. Xbox Party issue, no voice chat working for others

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party issue, no voice chat working for others: Trying to party with friends. First I can hear myself. My voice shows up on the overlay. I can join parties and people can hear me. I cannot hear them. Also, they have been in their own parties...
  5. Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.: I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also this happens when I play on PC and use the...
  6. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  7. Echo of own voice in Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Echo of own voice in Party Chat: Problem: I hear my own voice as an echo when in party chat. Other members do not hear it, and say my sound quality is great. I have had this problem using both Turtle Beach Elite 800X and...
  8. Voice chat works in party but not in any online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat works in party but not in any online games: My voice chat is not working on any online games i play which is fortnite call of duty mw or ww2 not even dayz which is push to talk i have tried every absolute way going to settings checking...
  9. How to remove Xbox One Party Chat Overlay but KEEP Voice Overlay

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove Xbox One Party Chat Overlay but KEEP Voice Overlay: I use the voice overlay feature to know who is talking in my party, the recent addition of party chat (typed messages) to this is very distracting yet I cannot find a way to turn it off without...
  10. Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...: So for years now (I've only cared to fix this recently) I've had an issue where I cannot communicate with any random person online. They cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them. In fact, i can't...